Ink Stains...post 'em

Pistol

tah dah

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/beardo/kitchen1.jpg'>

no ones probably going to see this, but its fun times anyway. these dont even begin to illustrate the magnitude of this event. imagine if you will, that goofy image in your head of beardo, mixing paint like a champ, picks a can out of the boiling water, sets it down on the counter, then all hell breaks loose.. =POW= can ruptures, shoots past my head, shadders the overhead light and dents the ceiling, shoots down and gouges a hole in the linoleum.

silence.

im left standing there, covered in paint and glass wondering what the _F_U_C_K_ just happened? i check all vital signs, im still alive. minus hearing in my right ear (for a couple hours) at that point, health was the only thing i had going for me. this was a brand new kitchen .5 seconds ago.

THE KING OF HELL wasnt too "stoked" when he got home, but handled it like a champ. thanks for not ripping my face off dude.

i still owe homie big time for this one. on top of others, of course.

fin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

Hahahaha I remember this event and kenw it would come back.

That was a 12oz classic right there.

I wish you had gotten a picture of the ceiling with the shattered bulbs.

The light socket is covered in paint...conclusion?

It's bad...but it coulda been worse.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

I wish you had gotten a picture of the ceiling with the shattered bulbs.

what up brethren?

there is such a picture i beleive...

beards, wasnt that the start of the Beardos' Saturday night post phenomenon?

i remember something about picking glass out of the hair and then going to the store for paint thinner...

we were ledt hanging till the film was developed

i could be wrong

yeah, theres a pic of the broken light, but somewhere between scanning it and emailing it to myself the file got corrupted.

this was way before the sat. post started.

oh shit beardo...i feel off my chair when i read that shit..damn att the pics are still floating in my head..good stuff man...

i remember my first time buying a pilot..my homeboy tells me i can make some sick drips by putting more ink in it so i put half a bottle of city wide in that shit...i was out writing gettin some sick drips..when like all the others i didnt put the cap on corretly...well im walking back home feeling pertty good with the shit i just did...i feel this wet spot on my leg thats slowly getting thick..so i look down and see the fattest blot of red on my jeans..running down towards my shoes..my house is a block aways so i dash as fast as i could home..i run to my room tear my jeans off to see that half of my leg was died red...all the way down to my shins well the markers still in my pocket and my jeans is on my nice new carpet..(not to mention it was white)..so it leaks out all over my carpet with the fattest red blot...moms nearly killed me...:o'

Archived