Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Mercer @KultsIm working on a new concept I have in my head. You remember that movie run ronnie run where his homeboy clay keeps getting more and more fucked up through the whole movie and the whole time ronnies trying to appologize to him hes like nahhh its my fault. I was drinking too.

I want to use a picture of the dude clay progressively more fucked up in each frame. Im trying to work out the basis of the formula and my initial reaction was somebody votes for something and the end result is them getting hurt so they vote harder to rectify the problem and get even more fucked up.

Got any notes on this?

3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@Mercer @KultsIm working on a new concept I have in my head. You remember that movie run ronnie run where his homeboy clay keeps getting more and more fucked up through the whole movie and the whole time ronnies trying to appologize to him hes like nahhh its my fault. I was drinking too.

I want to use a picture of the dude clay progressively more fucked up in each frame. Im trying to work out the basis of the formula and my initial reaction was somebody votes for something and the end result is them getting hurt so they vote harder to rectify the problem and get even more fucked up.

Got any notes on this?

Honestly don't know the movie you're referencing myself, but if the meme is good enough you don't need to know the reference. Pull the movie up and screenshot the frames you want to use.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Got any notes on this?

had to look it up, never seen that one! looks funny though 

• Like 1