st. louis... it's just like compton (sorta big)

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jansport

i guess i am blind

...no, during paint louis 2000 i was around the city plenty. i saw vein stuff around the wall, not on it. , meaning "IN THE CITY. "

i guess i was just completely blind to seeing el nervs becuase i didnt see one thing. NOT ONE THING. i guess if you started getting up after paint louis 2000 you may have done some stuff. Its been two years since paint louis.

So you dont even talk to hoax. sounds like a great crew. how did you get let in anyhow? did little BOW WOW let you in on the bus? not that I really care. I didnt see LLD in st. louis anyway.

keep crushing your HUGE straight letters. you make me jealous of the name nervo and your old in town, always been around, crew that didnt catch a glimpse of the eye while I was there.

i guess i didnt have to replysince you are out clowning everyone in ST.LOUIS with your HUGE straight letters, but i didnt see you up either.

hahaha

I think I saw a NERV tag somewhere when I was there. I did see a few more VEIN tags on delmar though... KYT was once again "killing your town" (and mine).. TKO stuff was good. And I saw a big LLD thing off the highway. I didn't get to go to any spots though...

i heard stl got more graff den chitown

As for this, StLou definitely has more graff. Chicago just has a HUGE brown buffmark around the whole fucking city!! It was like looking at shit all day..

re: the brown buff---> philly got it bad too..and trust me, bombing laziness isnt the issue...its just they finally figured out that next-day buffs really keeps rep down and persistence down....chi town, we feel your pain!

re: the lou ---> i love nelly for dissing KRS. nelly is the shit. as for st.louis...i dont remember much street shit, except a cool sign in east st.lou that espo painted on some ghetto convenience store. it said ESPO "backsliders intn'l" or "inc" or soemthing. funny.

also, i remember hoax driving a pink porsche or something and acting like a nut. pass...

this was 99...i think i was there before all this bombing got ill....st.louis is fresh though.

the follow up.......

All i got to say about that ridiculous day under the bridge is, i dont think the damage superceeded the cause. i mean everyone knows that's the most pieced spot, so your shit's gonna get painted over, with no real intentions to hurt anyone's pride or whatever the fuck you think you stand for, so if you just butch up and respect the new shit everything seems to be gravy, i didn't even go over your shit nerv, so you had nothin to really stand for, and if you think going over that FOC production for a new one was disrespectful, i'm sorry you felt that way, but seriously man, this aint fuckin' stl, and that is the hottest spot for a daytime prodo. so that kinda shit is bound to happen. And since there is a PRIE, i took the liberty of droppin' the obvious, even tho prie doesnt really do anything besides some marker bombs and whatnot but that's besides the point. anyways, whether or not there's haste it doesnt keep me from sleeping, i'm willing to squash that shit if your down, and TAKS if you still want a copy of that production i got those pics, so you can email me i got my address on my profile. peace

if you got a scanner email them to me!! As for going over shit, JUST ASK us to go over our shit before you do............its that simple. if you would of asked i wouldnt even of cared...there are only about what 4 writers in carbondale excluding myself cause i dont live there so there is no real reason to go over shit so fast its not like in chi town their hundreds of writers and you have to fight for your spots.........you get my point? i really dont care about what you did cause its really just funny to me. i would of never expected my shit would get dissed in carbondale...i wouldnt worry about anyone kicking your ass or anything like that cause you are a young buck.....im just speaking for myself here...as for the other guys thats a diffrent story...keep on writing... Peace...TAKS WON FoC IsH IfC TAKS451@aol.com

I don't know where the fuck you come off talking shit 2 EARP. If all I do is marker bombs, why the fuck are you jocking my name and my throw-ups. Keep talking shit and your bound to get smacked motherfucker. I'd rather waste my paint on freights than the same lame ass underpass which seems to be the only place I've ever seen your wack shit.

i second the motion to post more shit !!!! and as far as you little guy under the bridge dont kid yourself your a jocking toy:D :D :D hey vanity i got shit loads of pictures for you to scan bro drop tofu a line and we will hook up.

i actually dont have a scanner. sorry kid... i have a digi cam.

and i have a shitload to post. buncha ld stuff, old school kms, lil bit of kyt, got a few stun requests.

but i cant find a damn server...

ARF, i didn't know you or i would've, miscommunication...my fault

i'll send out those pics as well

Preye, dude this is bullshit, there was no jockin...and if u hit fr8's i havent seen shit to jock, you could argue the name but seriously it's all b/s to begin with, and it's pointless. As for the marker deal i didnt mean to make it sound like you dont put in yours, cause you do, my bad.

you know it's funny.

kids want to see more flicks but don't post their own...

when i was in st. louis i had fun bombing and doing freights... but almost everyone that i saw up was not from st louis i guess... alot of california kids... and some other kids from random parts of the country...

eatfuck, grotesque, and veks came to mind... aren't they kyt?

gay,,,

i saw what you posted for you edit it . you know it is funny how you wanted to bring other people in to this and then dont.if your a man you should be able to settle this with out crew.and i am not the only one who would like to say a few words to you or maybe no words at all. so none the less you want to battle me i aint scared but i am not so sure my friend wants to battle,if you know what i mean.egos get you now where in life i guess you have not learned that yet.

Guest LethalDosage

nerv--

who is that kid that edited...

ps. to noone in particular--this thread is really making stlouis look like a joke. great.

edit--> for the record. i was just there and kids are catchin wreck for sure...nerv, guer, obces, lokie, 4z...LD in general is rockin out hard. so for you kids that were there 2 yrs ago...give me a fucking break. im sure your town is the same as it was 2 years ago...right?

Guest jansport

Re: gay,,,

[.egos get you now where in life i guess you have not learned that yet. [/b]

Were you not the same dipshit talking about how up you and your crew was? and how you do BIG blockletters?

I guess you havent been writing long enough to know shit anyway.hahaha.

oh and by the way. St. louis and your papa hoax are nothing but jokes.

Re: Re: gay,,,

Originally posted by jansport

[.egos get you now where in life i guess you have not learned that yet.

Were you not the same dipshit talking about how up you and your crew was? and how you do BIG blockletters?

I guess you havent been writing long enough to know shit anyway.hahaha.

oh and by the way. St. louis and your papa hoax are nothing but jokes. [/b]

GO BACK TO BED IT IS WAY PAST YOUR BEDTIME.I LEAST THAT IS WHAT ME AND PAPA HOAX SAY.

Archived