st. louis... it's just like compton (sorta big)

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well

I40 has the nice warehouse bombs and rooftops, I saw one on warehouse roof while back, and a NERV2 when entering the city on a warehouse, usually got some throws around the area farther west, ive only lived here about one month now, im guessing the buff is 5 days or less(on heavens)???

• 4 months later...
Guest rod stewart

LOW DOWN EMPIRE

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO EQUIN.SHE COULD OF BEEN GOOD IF SHE WOULD OF DROPPED THE FAKE SETUP. IN MY EYE'S THE MOST UP AND COMING WRITER OUTSIDE IF THE LD MOBB IS VEIN.VEIN IS STILL AROUND AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS AND HE DOES READABLE TAGS AND HOLLOW THROW UP'S. PLUS HE DOESN'T SPOT JOCK BIG VEKS LIKE OTHERS DO. REST IN PEACE ED WOOD

just the mother fucker i wanted to see post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it has been awhile . now this is what i have to say about saint louis true writers will agree that the most up last summer was kyt they came in as out of towners blew up and now the crew getting the most up is ld and as far as you vain i am not so sure about you getting up that damn much i mean i have seen maybe a few tags in delmar and a throw here and there but that is about it OBCES NERV GUER ACUSE GRO VEKS AND 4ZK ARE JUST ABOUT THE ONLY REAL HEADS IN SAINT LOUIS. BESIDES THE FACT THAT LOKIE AND SLUG ARE ON VACATION THEY WOULD BE RUNNING SHIT AS WELL .

El NERVO TBS ATO LD :mexican:

Guest jansport

Re: just the mother fucker i wanted to see post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by el nervo

it has been awhile . now this is what i have to say about saint louis true writers will agree that the most up last summer was kyt they came in as out of towners blew up and now the crew getting the most up is ld and as far as you vain i am not so sure about you getting up that damn much i mean i have seen maybe a few tags in delmar and a throw here and there but that is about it OBCES NERV GUER ACUSE GRO VEKS AND 4ZK ARE JUST ABOUT THE ONLY REAL HEADS IN SAINT LOUIS. BESIDES THE FACT THAT LOKIE AND SLUG ARE ON VACATION THEY WOULD BE RUNNING SHIT AS WELL .

El NERVO TBS ATO LD :mexican:

I would bet most TRUE writers would agree that you are a dipshit. probably some not so true writers as well.

KYT is "has been" old news, anywhere you go.

By the way, nice of you to promote your crew as getting the most up.

That list of writers, is that in order from most REAL to not as REAL, you ranking yourself at #2?

Ill just say what I should have said a paragraph ago....I dont think anyone cares what EL NERVO has to say, and so much less on the fact you are talking about St. Louis.

thanks for the reply faggot

jansport, i got news for you if your ever out in saint louis let me know so i can smack the shit out of you and your smartass remarks. you got to understand when i post who is getting up in saint louis like obces guer acuse nerv gro veks and 4zk that is all it means. i dont put writers names in some type of ranking order as to who is the best.oh yea i dont think much people give a fuck about you either :)

and ld is up for those that dont know (and no.. i know nobody in the crew all that well). despite nerv's gloating.. he does get up a fair bit as well. however, ld has also pretty much but down the vast majority of active writers in st. louis that have been around... so it's expected. im sorry, but i dont see bombing as a competition.. at least not with other writers anyway. of course, i don't have beef w/ any cats so...

i'll try to re-post some flicks this week. i dont have anything too recent though... and not too much bombin.

any requests?

Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by Vanity

that vein kid is a toy... his throws suck... his peices are sloppy and either have no style whatsoever or weak letter structure.

He still has nasty ass hollows running on freeways which havent been buffed yet...I think he just stopped bombing...

wtf?

are you kidding me vein you have to be the biggest toy to post that you are one. i am sorry if i hurt your feelings but dont fucking dis yourself that is just lame . i just think this post needs more from other writers like guer obces cash3 when he was in town and so on .but that might not be your fault since you dont flix maybe as much as me. matter of fact if your back in saint louis get a hold of me so we can talk more in person.:idea:

Guest jansport

refresh my memory

Hey nerv. I remember the last time I was in St. Louis. Your grandpa hoax had a gash in the back of his head the size of EAST ST.LOUIS. I guess some little tyke beaned your papi pretty good. I dont remember seeing LLD around whatsoever. maybe it is your new gang.

all that isnt really important. what is important is that i remember seeing vein tags and outlines near the legal wall. i dont remember any el nervo or nervs or nervous or whatever..maybe i have it wrong and nervo is just your name on 12 oz? maybe you write something different and had things fucked up. correct me if im wrong.

YOU ARE A JOKE YOU DIDNT SEE MUCH OF MY TAGS ON THE FLOOD WALL BECAUSE THE FLOOD WALL IS WERE ALL THE TOYS HANG OUT WHEN THE WANT A PLACE TO PAINT . LD DID NOT START IN SAINT LOUIS IT STARTED OUT IN CALI AND THERE WAS A FEW WRITERS WHO JUST STARTED PUTTING IT UP. AND AS FAR AS HOAX BEING A PAPA TO ME IS A JOKE. WE DON'T EVEN TALK TO EACH OTHER. GOD WHAT I WOULD NOT GIVE TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE YOUR SO STUPID OF WHATS GOING ON IN SAINT LOUIS BUT DEFINITLY ACT LIKE YOU KNOW.

MATTER OF FACT BITCH BOY YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU SEEN VEIN TAGS AND OUTLINES NEAR THE FLOOD WALL WHEN YOU DID NOT SEE THAT HUGE NERV2 ON POWELL SQUARE I GUESS YOU ARE NOT FROM AROUND HERE AND JUST WANTED TO SOUND COOL LATER GEAK I HAVE WASTED ENOUGH TIME TALKING TO YOUR DUMB ASS.PLEASE DO NOT REPLY BACK TO THIS IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FROM HERE OR IF YOU ARE YOUR A TOY .:cool:

Guest JIGSAW

Hahaha shit man you say your from st.louis and have never seen NERV???theirs fucking freeway straight letter bombs that you have to close your eyes not to read.........

Shit ***** I didnt know you were **** or else I would of gave some constructive crit, because you seem like a cool guy, and shit I'm not up nearly that much mainly because I have no transportation....Just work on your letters thats it... seems like you have balls to do some of them spots so just work on it...:D oh yea I hate nelly too.....

watch hat shit! - seeks

Guest spoiledroten

Re: LOW DOWN EMPIRE

Originally posted by rod stewart

IN MY EYE'S THE MOST UP AND COMING WRITER OUTSIDE IF THE LD MOBB IS VEIN.VEIN IS STILL AROUND AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS AND HE DOES READABLE TAGS AND HOLLOW THROW UP'S. PLUS HE DOESN'T SPOT JOCK BIG VEKS LIKE OTHERS DO. REST IN PEACE ED WOOD

you must be smokin that shit...who is this anyhow?

Guest rod stewart

LD

IF SOMEONE SAYS THEY DIDN'T SEE NERV UP THEY MUST BE FUCKING BLIND.NERVS THE HUNGRIEST KID IN LD.SAINT LOUIS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE LD TOWN.IT'S THE ALL STAR REHAB NO JOB HAVING LIVING OFF FOOD STAMPS DRINKING AT CHEAP BARS FUCKING UGLY GIRLS CREW THAT DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ICE CUBE OR EVEN SPICE 1 NIGGA

Guest rod stewart

FUCK YOU

DO YOU KIDS EVER WALK?GET OFF THE HIGHWAYS.THERE IS GRAFFITI FOR YOUR LITTLE VIEWING PLEASURE ON ALL THE BACK ROADS.I SWEAR. AND IF YOU GO TO THE NORTH SIDE TELL EARL LD I SAID WHAT'S UP NINJA

Archived