Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

The crucifiction of Paula Deen..

yeah yeah.. it happened a while ago but ..

Just curious what some of you thought about her being a racist..

I don’t know whether Paula Deen is a racist or not.

What matters is that she’s been accused of being a racist, and that she has admitted to committing what has become the new unforgivable sin: She used the “N-word”.

The charge of racism is an easy one to make and, once it’s made, nearly impossible to disprove.

It’s a little like the charge of being a witch in Salem in 1692. If you admitted to witchcraft, you might be executed. If you denied you were a witch, once accused, you’d likely get executed anyway.

In addition to being extremely difficult to disprove, the charge of racism is one of the worst possible accusations that can be made against someone nowadays. Many would probably rather be called a liar or a thief than be called a racist.

This is why we are seeing such a grave reaction from companies associated with Paula Deen’s brand. It isn’t that these companies are more morally pristine than the rest of us with regard to race. It’s because they are absolutely petrified by the prospect that a brand they promote may get permanently tagged with racism.

There is much more to be said about all of this, but suffice it to say that we should be alarmed at how little it takes to for someone’s person and livelihood to be trashed so quickly. And there is no statute of limitations on the new unforgivable sin.

i would think that someone of her caliber and business level would be more of a closet racist and not ADMIT they used the N word if they REALLY were racist.

i have to admit.. i LOLed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emQ7jKJW9uo

• Like 2

shes an old fat white bitch from the south, there's no way she's not a little racist. either way who gives a fuck, i have a 5 gallon paula deen pot i got drunk as shit at walmart. i will continue to cook racist food in said pot.

dancing-butter-paula-deen.gif

her breaking down and crying is jokes though.

I have a big problem with bigotry and racism. I have a slightly bigger problem with how it is somewhat accepted socially.

Having grown up near NYC, there was racism and bigotry, but no where near the amount I have seen traveling around the world. Almost everyday, I hear people saying something totally wrong with no reprecussions.

I think society needs to shun the people that take part in bigotry and racism.

I had a guy work for me tell me last week that because of the how his parents were when he grew up that he does not approve of interracial marriages. I have very little patience for stuff like that.

BTW, fuck Paula dean and her racist self. If she wasn't racist, she would have had a "real" apology, and not that stupid shit she said.

One last thing. I do not think any company gives a fuck about racism. They only care if it will hurt their bottom line. If it does, they will drop something quick as fuck.

Situations like this, you can pretty much count on corporations dropping you unless they have no black customers.

black people watch the food network?

hahaha everyone is racist.. just look at the asians, they hate all other asians.

but yeah fuck paula deen, pretending she had no diabeetus. then spokespesron for diabeetus

<a href=wilford_brimley-diabeetus.jpg' alt='wilf

also if i see that goddamn jayz ad before youtube videos again, im gonna paula deen all over you eggplant motherfuckers

I don't give a shit about her supposed racism, I don't doubt she is or that her restaurant had a steady supply of racist jokes going--I've never worked in a restaurant that didn't.

I'm quite glad to see her empire crumble, though. she has been a parasite to the American population. I wish her a slow, lonely, painful death.

White Power.

• Like 1

haha^^^^^

yeah its tough to find, but this white nurga is in that episode. mad jokes.

i think i need more butter in the house. but im gonna cover my paula deen racist pot in oontzset and mooklife stickers

regarding the whole paula deen crucifixion, this is more of a backlash against her cloying, phony public persona, than for using that word. i find it more troubling how record company executives, big agencies, & other corporations are all willing to engage, mentor, & develop "artists" loving the n-word, & basically creating soundtracks to assault someone by till the break of dawn for a $ bill.

tumblr_m5mzez8gLa1r2dtwlo1_500.gif

ITS GUD TO BE GANGSTAAAA...YO!

Turn around

Look at what you see...

In her face

The mirror of your dreams...

Make believe I'm everywhere

Given in the light

Written on the pages

Is the answer to a never ending story...

Ah...

Reach the stars

Fly a fantasy...

Dream a dream

And what you see will be...

Rhymes that keep their secrets

Will unfold behind the clouds

And there upon a rainbow

Is the answer to a never ending story...

Ah...

Story...

Ah....

Show no fear

For she may fade away...

In your hand

The birth of a new day...

Rhymes that keep their secrets

Will unfold behind the clouds

And there upon a rainbow

Is the answer to a never ending story

I think they're going overboard with everyone dropping her and whatnot.

I think it's like a domino effect where if a company drops her, all other companies get scared and feel compelled to drop her. They just don't want the negative attention.

I don't picture as a full-blown racist... there's different levels of racism. She's not a Klansman. I mean, she did vote for Obama and support his campaign. She's more or less an old Southern woman set in her ways, and probably likes the Black people she's worked with, but just has a condescending view towards Blacks and probably doesn't even realize it or think it's wrong.

She should be reprimanded of course, I just think everyone dropping her and being afraid to hire her is going overboard. Even Jesse Jackson said people should leave her alone and forgive her.

That being said, she has some of the most fattening meal concoctions I've ever seen. Bitch deep-fried a cheesecake covered in chocolate chips, and rolled it in powdered sugar, chocolate & strawberry syrup, and whipped cream afterwards.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now