Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mosluggo

***NHL 13' Thread- Fuck Bettman

how mad would you have been if the Redwings won it in O.T, over that blown call in the third period.

I would have been furious.

It would have been our fault for letting them go up 3-1 in the first place though.

I'm just glad we were able to keep it together.

Tough loss, but the future is looking bright for the Wings. Eastern conference is going to be interesting, but i'm stoked!

my predictions

Kings over Hawks in 6

Pens over Bruins in 6

how mad would you have been if the Redwings won it in O.T, over that blown call in the third period.

Probably about as mad as you get when San Jo shits the bed every year. Couldn't help myself

Wow, did LA look like dogshit. 2 shots in 1 period??? Makes you wonder where they would've finished if they didn't have Quick in net. Still think the series will go 6 most likely.

CROSBY IS A STILL A FAGGOT FOR ALL THOSE THAT FORGOT. SO IS COOKE

see how they do when they go to L.A^^

for some reason I picture mija looking like this kid BLzO7FlCIAI238p.jpg:large

Game 3 is going to be the hardest game to win in the series once again. Im calling a game 3 loss, and game 4 win. Close it out in Chicago. LA looked like shit once again- but this series isn't over, yet. They did it once already this year.

And La fans on that hockey message board are the most clueless fans ive seen so far. Cant imagine theres too many people that can hold a conversation about hockey in LA, but what the fuck do i know

I agree with everything you said, but I think they can pull a win out of game 3.

Crawford is looking great so far

BIG win tonight..

Really would like to watch the other series.. Poor pittsburgh...Lawls ^^^

I know its not over yet, but hawks/bos should be pretty decent.

Hate to say it, but Boston looks to have their shit together at the right time

Blackhawks win, we didnt get a Sweep but we did 4-1 the defending champs.

Bruins we shall welcome you to Chicago just fine.

Bring your sister over let her dance with me just for the hell of it

Prob last post until series is over.

Hawks really need their first line to start playing if they want any chance of winning this series.

Quenville needs to have his shit in order and have the right people ready since we get the last change the first 2 games. That shit might make/break the series right there. Toews has been hot garbage all playoffs (1 goal, i still think he has a sprained hand etc from a slash in the det series) Hossa hasn't been doing much. Never seen his timing off like this, but he looks a step behind and his passes are 2-3ft in front of the target. Wtf dude.

Hawks are going to have to plant Bickells big ass in front of the net as much as possible. Chara will handle his ass most likely. Their first line needs to start perfoming so we have all 4 rolling like the regular season. We've gotten really lucky so far that Det decided to fold like that, and that La had so many injuries. I still think the best team in the NHL this year is out of the west. But RIGHT NOW I think its boston, and thats all that matters in the end. I'll be surprised if the hawks can pull it off.

Score first, and take the first game please. Really cant imagine losing game 1, on home ice. But its very possible

Series going 6 or 7

What a game, Chiraq almost blew it twice with them too many men on the ice calls..

Boston had chances to win it, when Crawford dropped his stick not once but twice..

gonna be a good series.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now