Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avesism

Anyone here know how to repair OSX issues?

I sure as shit don't.

This keeps popping up:

23k5k4h.png

I click to reset, enter my PW, then nothing happens and it comes back. I did have to do something to the OS to get this cracked CS5 in there, but that was months ago. Any help appreciated!

turn it off, turn it back on again.

blow on it.

punch it.

if those don't work its fucked.

Are you trying to type in a password for a website? Is the capslock key on? Can you change the password, or are you totally locked out? The keychain is how OSX keeps track of passwords, so I'm applying deduction here.

You can also type that hex string along with "OSX keychain" into Google and see what pops up.

No, not trying to enter a PW, but I'm thinking it's coming up whenever pages refresh that I'm logged into. I don't know. There's no rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes it pops up every second, sometimes not for 30 minutes. The only thing I've done to the thing was install this blocker thing for CS5 and that was months ago. I'm going over it with my buddy who is the only person I know who knows anything about fucking with OSX. He basically explained the same- Keychain holds PW's, but he said it wasn't a good thing. I'm waiting on an email back from him now. I don't want so say I miss Windows, but at least I could get shit figured out easier. I'm lost on this thing.

It's not the worst thing that could happen, but it's definitely annoying.

Thanks. I'll take annoying over you're fucked. Still waiting on an email back.

Knowing how to manipulate firewalls could come in handy in situations like this. Not saying you should but it's worth looking into.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now