Bombing Crew Video

RKFCGSBGK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The sheer fact that you are doing graffito tags for the pure purpose of video taping them, and then putting them on the internet. That, makes it bad.

I'm not even going to go at your style.

We've made 2 videos. We've only filmed twice. We've gone plenty of other times. We could care less about video making. We only started filming because of some homies. And you think that we are only tagging for the internet? You sound really ignorant. And go ahead and go at our style. Maybe we will learn something if you know what you're talking about kid.

needs to learn can control and letter proportions

letter structures are weak.

a video full of outlines with poor quality recording.

it was extremely painful to watch..your graffiti looks amature and so does the video.

not hating.just honest feedback.

need to practice more before going out and painting like this.

if you dont quit when you find something else better to do or quit when you get popped, you will regret all this garbage..

im sorry i couldnt find one ting i liked about the video..even the music sucked(i like hip hop)

remember that YOU are in control of what you put on the video... record a shit load of stuff and pick the best shit.. but it looks like you would be better off drawing for a while.

you arnt doing it right.

What makes it bad? Tell me exactly what you find bad?

man, i feel bad, but you asked.

things i dont like ...

yall are using super fat caps without having style. use stock caps for awhile. if your handstyles dont rock with a stock cap, you dont rock. thats a rule i heard a long time ago. yall are going training wheels on me with the fancy paint and astros. get the fuck outta here. practice, practice, practice. flares and shit dont count when you're missing the fundamentals. i can tell youre missing them.

the fact that both of yall have 3 as a number is really gay. really. it's like clothes matching your boy. stop.

you both look like cornballs as well. rolling around at night in a hoodie and your fresh streetwear snapback is a great way to get stopped and/or wrapped.

your fills and letter structure are AWFUL. please practice. i dont even feel ok about property owners rockin your shit on their walls. it looks real bad. study up and practice.

also ... never videotape yourself. if you plan on writing illegally for a long time, dont do it. bad principle.

a lotta other guys probably gpt more.

Don't even say "At least we get up." Yall aint gettin up, youre just filming every tag for the Efame

most everything in this video is within a mile radius of the graff shop.

And especially if you're in seattle, dont go around doin AB two letters when AyBee just recently passed away.