**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well provide a counter arguement.

I thought my evidence was thorough.

More Superbowl victories in a 1/4th of the time your squad has been around.

My QB is better, my coach is better, the Ravens are just the pinnacle of football these days.

Sad shit for your burrrrrs

• 2 weeks later...

yeah they will be good in the years to come. Good move for them.

You guys read about Bradys pay cut to free up cap space for the Pats? He finally said what millions were thinking "we get more than our fair share of cash" hahaa

I hope Flacco doesn't cripple the Ravens with some dumbass contract.

Also, anyone see Armstead (the 306 pound o-linemen) run the 40 in 4.71!? That's pretty damn intense!

Alex Smith is a good QB, fucking 49ers and Chiefs are going to be stacked.

If KC uses their picks wisely, put some talent around Smith, I don't know man that squad could be scary.

The Ravens situation sucks with cap space, I don't think Flacco's going to be an asshole, he's been chill the whole time this things played out and doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be in it for the money.

That being said we are in this situation every year, we lose stars and come back all the more stronger the next season.

With the mess the Steelers are in, the Bengals inability to win a single playoff game, and the Browns being the Browns, im feeling good as of right now of our chances to repeat.

Well see come draft day.

Chiefs have 15 picks in the draft this year.

They're going to be tough.

And of COURSE we have to play them this year, fuuuuuuuuu

i think you meant niners have 15 picks...chiefs have 7...

glad smith is gone..i had seven years of him holding the offense hostage...glad he's out...also...funny how all old niners qb's go to chiefs at the end:lol: ..

Alex Smith was having a damn good year until he got hurt.

I won't tell you about your team, but I never got the Alex Smith hate.

It could be alot worse, like Matt Cassel hahaha.

Glad my QB is Flacco, wouldnt trade that nigga for anyone...except maby Aaron but thats a different story for another day.

i think you meant niners have 15 picks...chiefs have 7...

glad smith is gone..i had seven years of him holding the offense hostage...glad he's out...also...funny how all old niners qb's go to chiefs at the end:lol: ..

i did mean the 49ers, oops.

Alex Smith is very similar to Matt Shaub. He's not flashy, but he puts up good numbers, manages the game well, and doesnt do dumb shit.

Also, the Chiefs all ready have really good talent around him, with Dwayne Bowe, and Jamaal Charles. Coaches on the other hand........

Andy Reid can get that team together, he lost his job in Philly for believing in Vick...

Alex Smith to Schuab comparison is on point.

Bowe might be leaving town though...

Still KC does have some talent, and they now have a good QB and picks to set him up.

I wonder who is ganna pick up Geno now?

Andy Reid can get that team together, he lost his job in Philly for believing in Vick...

Alex Smith to Schuab comparison is on point.

Bowe might be leaving town though...

Still KC does have some talent, and they now have a good QB and picks to set him up.

I wonder who is ganna pick up Geno now?

That's one reason from the multitude of reasons he lost his job here. Basically all his experimentations failed. Since KC got a QB I think the Raiders will take a look at Geno Smith although he's not worth a top 3 pick. Some team will take him early.

Damn Manti Te'o's 40 time was slower than a 300+ lb lineman?

• 2 weeks later...

Im not happy about the Boldin trade at all, its better than letting him walk but he is Flacco's go to guy and a large reason we won last season.

As for cap space issues I suppose they see more of a need to hold Ellerbe long term, or keep Reed around for another year or two.

He said he'd never wear another uniform, I knew that was all bullshit. Im sure it comes from getting offered a pay cut, but let's be real its not that the team didnt want him, there is just no cap space left.

Seahwaks/49ers are going to be scary(er) next year...

Does Garrard really seem like a fix to anyone here?

Colts & Browns are about to spend some serious fucking cash...fuck

Also voted in that no RB can lead with their head when rushing toward a tackler

"The rule states that a runner in the OPEN FIELD who lowers his head with intent to use it as a weapon on a sole defender will be penalized. According to the NFL, this happened less than 10 times last year. It's not applicable to the entire field"