**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete Caroll is an idiot. Calls timeout to ice the kicker but the kicker misses the first FG. Then he acts like he didn't call timeout when they clearly show he did on replay. Then what do you know, the kicker makes the second FG.

ICING THE KICKER IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING THING EVER.

i agree.

i also detest onside kicks but that's just me

Pete also looks like he should have his pic in the dictionary next to the word 'douche'

@ the big homie Al

Whats good brobro?

Just gloating over probably the greatest win in Ravens history other than the Superbowl.

I really believe in the squad, not the typical fandom but truly think they have the ''best'' chance to win out of the teams remaining.

No the wins arent always flashy, but no matter what you throw at Bmore they prevail. Two, fucking TWO special teams TD's and they won, on the road, against Peyton Manning, a top 5Defense, in -2 degrees, in a game NO one said theyd win.

Anyone who watched that game and doesnt consider JoeJoe the 4th or 5th QB in the league is crazy, Brady/Bree/Rodgers couldnt of made that comeback.

Fuck your elite QB, and to steal one out of Jim's book,

''Whos got it better than us?''

Before the Eagles hired Chip Kelly I hated the idea of having him as the HC. After doing some research I think it will prove to be a great hire. With some time of course I think he can really turn this franchise around. I initially wanted Gus Bradley and he was the Eagles 2nd choice. Cleveland has put a solid coaching staff around their new HC. Norv Turner and Ray Horton as coordinators. Arizona fucked up firing Ray Horton.

As for the playoff games tomorrow I really want the Ravens to pull out this W and I don't care who wins between the 49ers and Falcons. I just want the Ravens to win the Super Bowl for Ray Ray!

I can't wait for the NFL Draft. I've been doing some research on a lot of players and this draft is loaded with talent. I really hope the Eagles draft Matt Elam, he reminds me so much of Brian Dawkins!