**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeeeeesssssir!

Some crazy plays! Jacoby Jones taking the return back, AND his catch! Flacco def. deserved the MVP, he's gonna get a huge contract!

I thought it was a great game overall, some terrible officiating throughout and the power outage was weird totally took the momentum from the ravens after jacoby's return!

Fackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i'm so happy....but at the same time sad about the end of the season! See you next year boys!

Yea man it was an awesome game. It looked to be a blowout until that power outage. Jim Harbaugh is a big cry baby. I know he just lost the Super Bowl but his brother won it. I would at least show some class and not whine about a bullshit no call. Anyway congrats to the Ravens and the 49ers for a helluva game! March needs to hurry up I need my baseball fix to hold me over til next football season!

Instead of a pro bowl they should do a bracket tournament with the best of each division as the teams. So it would be the best of the NFC east, west, north, south and AFC east, west, north, south etc... Then you have a few games to watch and divisional bragging rights. Also without all the rule changes and other bullshit the pro bowl is.

Good for Baltimore, being a Redskins fan the Ravens are my #2....

Fuck anything other than the regular season, obviously they're not going to play full throttle unless the big game is on the line.

Leave football how it is shit, the more rules and adjustments the more fucked up its becoming.

And im saying it now, the AFC should be afraid, very afraid for a while to come.

the "strength" of next years schedule is out panthers have the hardest schedule while the broncos have the easiest.

Ravens coming in at 5th hardest.... manageable!

Where's your team at??

schedule_zps9e133068.jpg

I guess the offseason has really begun when i'm looking at these things :(

Yeah, but when we lose the fingers always pointed at Flacco.

So all the nutlickers always give all the credit to Brady, Brees, RG3 and shit.

Flacco put the team on his back, don't even say our defense won that shit.

When we relied on our D we never went to the big game, we finally let our man play

and he brings the Lombardi home....enough said

You all know im Wacko for Flacco, thats my fucking boy.

For 5 years ive endured shit for supporting him, well I beg the question,

Who's a better QB than Flak?

He beat Brady, Manning, Luck, Eli, I saw him out duel Brees with my own eyes...

Most winning QB in his tenure, fuck the doubters. Fuck Elite, Joe is in his own league.

Flacco

Elite

Good QBs

Decents QBs

Bad Qbs

I hate when QB's get all the blame or all the credit for failure/success. My teams QB is the king of this.

I don't agree with you that Flacco is the best QB in the league, but that's obviously my opinion, and who really gives a shit what that is? I think he's a top 5 QB on the best team in football (this year, obviously.) He has amazing coaches that did all the right things in order to make him successful (examples: Jacoby Jones, Jim Caldwell) And again, not to take anything away from the guy's skill. He's a great QB.

And you're saying he beat this guy, he beat that guy...again, this is a team sport, it's OvD. He may have out performed them, but they're 2 different teams, you know what I mean?

Anyway, for shits and giggles- My top 5 QB list:

Brady

Brees

Peyton

Rodgers

Flacco

And just because Flacco is #5 doesnt mean he's 10x worse than #1, all of them might as well be neck and neck

I respect your opinion Pert, and he's my favorite player so you know im a bit biased.

But the empirical evidence is there, he is the most WINNING QB thus far in history.

I agree the QB shouldnt get all the blame or credit, but lets be real the D allowed SanFran 500+ yards of offense...they didnt exactly hold it down.

The QB is the ring leader, he touches the ball every snap so I think they should get the largest slice of the credit....that being said I still think Flacco is the best, or atleast 2nd behind Aaron.