**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

The Eagles are fucking pathetic. Up by 10 late in the fourth and can't hold a fucking lead...I can't wait until Reid/Castillo/Mornhigweg are fired and Vick is cut. Defense is just sad in the 4th and they have the worst offensive playcalling...I fucking can't wait until they are all gone next year.

Also, that OPI in the endzone against Celek was BS and completely fucked us over.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giants are def the team to beat in the east.

but about the cowboys.

I'm disappointed by the coaching. 30 seconds left, and they get ONE!!!!!!! play off. Garret is GARBAGE.

I am proud that we hung with the ravens the whole game though, the refs called a HORRIBLE game, one that I doubt even cunt cant deny.

Still too much shit to fix, penalties, and bad coaching will make us lose games, as you saw today. We're still a 9-7 team, until they prove me wrong.

giants are def the team to beat in the east.

but about the cowboys.

I'm disappointed by the coaching. 30 seconds left, and they get ONE!!!!!!! play off. Garret is GARBAGE.

I am proud that we hung with the ravens the whole game though, the refs called a HORRIBLE game, one that I doubt even cunt cant deny.

Still too much shit to fix, penalties, and bad coaching will make us lose games, as you saw today. We're still a 9-7 team, until they prove me wrong.

Definately one of the hardest games to watch I can remember, literally the longest 30secs of my life, a truly hard fought, old school feel football game.

But as far as officiating goes, its not their fault your nigs make stupid mistakes.

The only call against you guys that I remember was shitty was the 15yd chop block on the final drive, I was screaming how bullshit it was, if my team is to win I dont want it to do with the refs for sure.

As far as all the other calls, id say the ref's were mostly calling it like it was today

you guys had 13 for 82, we had 10-76 so the bad news was about even on both sides.

It just came down to the fact the Cowboys couldnt get it done.

I mean how many chances do you need?

TD and 2 pt conversion, fail.

Onside kick recovery at the fucking 50, = nada.

The PI call almost handed you the game, and dudeman missed a 51 it happens.

4-0 all time against the Cowgirls, longest home record in football, and Ray Lewis is hurt, and Webb might be out for the season.

Awesome.

oh, i didnt mean to say the refs caused us to lose, they just made some shit calls. I think the torrey smith TD was some obvious pass interference, but they probably would have scored soon after anyway.

your defense looks suspect, and I think soon people wont think of them as a great defensive team, but as a great offensive one.

And just saying, Fuck the NFL.

The Ravens are 5-1 and all they talk about is negativity.

If the fucking Redskins were 5-1, itd be worse than tebow time.

All the headlines read ''Cowboys fucked up'' basically, no recognition of how well-oiled

of a machine our offense was, only how bad our D was.

Fuck em, they sleep on the Giants too and they win the Superbowl every 3 or 4 years.

well, stories about the cowboys get more reads and cause more drama. if i were you, i'd be happy to be the good team no one talks about

I am, but I want them to have recognition too.

Tebow throws one fucking pass and they talk for a week straight about how amazing that ONE play was, or RG3 does something menial and they wont get the fuck off his nuts.

I like flying under the radar, but to say your victory is because your opponent didnt play well is kind of weak to the group of guys who just sacraficed their bodies.

Oh well, fuck it.

5-1, Bengals 3-3, Steelers are done.

Unreal, what a game.

Jordy Nelson is a beast, to say hes not one of the best is flat out nonsense.

Aaron Rodgers is officially the swaggest whiteman on the planet.

Reporter: So Aaron, there has been alot of talk about, whats wrong with the Packers, whats wrong with Aaron Rodgers, what do you think this performance tonight said to your critics?

Aaron: Sssshhhhh

pert really wants to win..went against them boys.

LOL @ THE NINERS...

49ers fall behind a GOOD team they lose>>

Fuck that "chop block" they called on Murray..

Fuck Dez Bryant..& fuck how they handled their last possession..took way to fucking long could of easily got off one play to get closer then called the time out.

got pretty much every other pick wrong though, haha. guess thats what i get.

What makes it worse about Dez, is that he makes excuses when he drops balls. He said after the game that the defender put his arm around him, which didnt happen. He needs to man the fuck up and take accountability for his mistakes

Romo's did the same shit after the game.

This team is fucked up in so many ways, I could rant all day.