**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 INTs

And Cunt said the Ravens have a better D

lulz.

Against Tony Hobo.

I really wish we played yall to really prove this.

One game doesnt make you solid, this ais a marathon not a sprint.

Not to mention over the past decade the Ravens D has been ranked higher than the Bears.

Good game none the less, can't wait to see you guys lose the first round of the playoffs.

aight cock smokers..

Romo was playing a good game until he fumbled that ball,then it was down hill from there. first pick was on Dez..Idiot didn't run the right route, the Ogeltree one son of a bitch should of caught the damn ball..

Brandon Marshall should feel proud of himself for pushing off and getting away with it, that is all.

bears.

There you go cunt, I answered your question.

I could have said "we" ... But 8 years ago I turned down the job as the Chicago Bears' webmaster, since my shit was already in a truck heading towards AZ... even though I still have friends on the team, and in Halas Hall.

When was the last time your teame won a Superbowl?

When was the last time your team went to the playoffs 4 years in a row?

When did you last sweep your team whole division?

I dont know but we had 5 turnovers this game

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXXV

Like how you waited until your team won Drue,

if you were a real fan you would of last week, alas.

How do you know I dont work for the Ravens?

And thats great, I wouldnt work for the Bears if they

paid me whatever they were going to pay you.

You seem mad butthurt, probably been stewing over our

little tiff all week thinking of clever shit to say.

When was the last time your teame won a Superbowl?

When was the last time your team went to the playoffs 4 years in a row?

When did you last sweep your team whole division?

I dont know but we had 5 turnovers this game

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXXV

Like how you waited until your team won Drue,

if you were a real fan you would of last week, alas.

How do you know I dont work for the Ravens?

And thats great, I wouldnt work for the Bears if they

paid me whatever they were going to pay you.

You seem mad butthurt, probably been stewing over our

little tiff all week thinking of clever shit to say.

1. 1985

2. 1984 1985 1986 1987

3. 2006 I believe, 13-3

You havent won A SB since we went in 06, so whats your point?

If you want to bring that up, we are the most winning team in NFL History and have the 2nd most League Championships

Bears>Ravens

No, I'm not mad, and yes I work with hot topic... Really. They are my client along with their sister co. Torrid.

I'm in a great place in life, if you follow this board, you'd know I'm one of the most successful fuckers here, so sorry if I didn't take the time to stalk your inane ramblings, I got a company to run. I wasn't waiting to brag about accomplishments I didn't personally achieve... like you.

I follow sports. I prob dropped more than you made since Jan 1 following my teams from city to city. I could work with any number of pro & collegiate marketing depts of my choice. Some shit you could only dream of. I'm not the average sucker dropping loot on brands, I get comped and make it back thrice-fold by getting involved.

You can squawk from moms basement all night until your shift at Kinkos starts, about how you somehow have an edge on me in life. Go ahead. As I fly my family to Michigan vs. Michigan State (first class) in 2 weeks, I'll take second to giggle at your sad existence. I didn't want to single you out as much as I'm just sick of fans who talk shit like they are a part of the team, and someone who 1up'd a stranger due to someone else's efforts. Wake up! You're a pawn in the game.

Message board hero who can't take a joke, yet is a living one.

• Like 1

Damn that was kinda harsh.

I gotta stop posting tipsy.

I'm not really trying to diss you, I'm just fed up with people scoring points of other people's efforts.

At the end of the day, it's just a pastime and entertainment.

Talking shit makes it more enjoyable.

I just never understood fans trying to act better than someone as if they some how had shit to do with a victory.

Say the Ravens do crush the Bears, how could you possibly claim credit & boast?!

I like the ups and downs, the recruiting, the drafting, the schemes, the game time decisions.

It is what it is, live entertainment.

No scripts, no laugh track, and Brett Musburger rambling on about nothing.

Take it for what it is.

Put your money where you think it is worth it.

Dedicate the amount of time you can leisurely spend.

But c'mon, don't get uppity about some shit you had no control over.

That's silly.

No, I'm not mad, and yes I work with hot topic... Really. They are my client along with their sister co. Torrid.

I'm in a great place in life, if you follow this board, you'd know I'm one of the most successful fuckers here, so sorry if I didn't take the time to stalk your inane ramblings, I got a company to run. I wasn't waiting to brag about accomplishments I didn't personally achieve... like you.

I follow sports. I prob dropped more than you made since Jan 1 following my teams from city to city. I could work with any number of pro & collegiate marketing depts of my choice. Some shit you could only dream of. I'm not the average sucker dropping loot on brands, I get comped and make it back thrice-fold by getting involved.

You can squawk from moms basement all night until your shift at Kinkos starts, about how you somehow have an edge on me in life. Go ahead. As I fly my family to Michigan vs. Michigan State (first class) in 2 weeks, I'll take second to giggle at your sad existence. I didn't want to single you out as much as I'm just sick of fans who talk shit like they are a part of the team, and someone who 1up'd a stranger due to someone else's efforts. Wake up! You're a pawn in the game.

Message board hero who can't take a joke, yet is a living one.

Well I didnt read much further than the first sentence, but im assuming its the same fucking garbage.

Id just like to say you have officially been declared the biggest faggot(IMO) on this board.

I have literally never seen someone get so umad and take so much time to try to spread themselves out as ''winning'', and get so petty, over someones fucking admiration over a sport.

You're obviously not a happy guy even with all that shit you got because you wouldnt have to bring all that up in defense of an arguement over a football game.

You sir, with all the money and shit you supposedly have, must still be a miserable fuck.

Thats why I thank god every fucking day im not like people like you.

No other way to make yourself feel important and fight off your loneliness, then to

brag about money, which to me is the least impressive thing on this planet.

Talk all the finacial shit you want brobro, I can guaren-fuckin-tee you for whatever diffrence I have to you in tangibles, I succeed you in intangibles, like women, friends, self-esteem, and wouldnt be suprised if you were lacking in the sexual department the way you come off.

We could turn this into a dick measuring contest(/nh) like you're trying to, but unlike you

I have nothing to prove on a malnourished graffitti forum to an anonymous fucking loser who's arguing with someone probably half your age.

And fuck you for trying to tell someone how they should enjoy something.

Just because it doesn't mean the same to you as it does to me doesn't mean you can tell

me shit, you don't get how I can be excited about my team, I can't see how a fucking grown ass man who is apparently a baller waste time on a fucking dead graffitti forum arguing and posting drunk at 3am.

You need a fucking life dude, go spend some of that money.