**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my chiefs got dontari poe. most of the fans aren't happy. i'm ambivalent. we've drafted some underperforming DTs in the past, and this guy's more of a combine freak than anything. i'm not big on combine guys, but then again, there aren't many guys who fit a strictly NT role and also stand out at the combine. i dunno, i wish we'd traded down.

the gloves are cool though

i'm pretty sure those gloves are just for photos. i doubt you'll see receivers wearing them. i'm sure they already have their favorite gloves.

watch, i bet the mariners include that x-box green in their kits in the next few years... i know the seahawks and sounders only used it because of microsoft.

man the draft is boring as fuck..i'd think people only care when their team is on the clock, or if you follow college football..still have to say the NBA lottery is the worst..

LOL @ that pic..smh. alot of them hugs were hella long..

Raiders finally get their first pick today? ....hehe

ravens picked ray lewis' predecessor, courtney upshaw

Super psyched, I wanted dueman over Hightower anyway.

It will be a sad day when there is no Ray Ray in the NFL...

He will be very entertaining calling games tho.

The Ravens will never be the same after this year or next, but he damn sure better come back as a coach of some sort. I hope as long as im alive Ray Ray will be involved with the Ravens

Jeff Adams

Levy Adcock

Cole Beasley

Tim Benford

George Bryan

Taylor Dever

Lance Dunbar

Harland Gunn

Saalim Hakim

Adrian Hamilton

Charley Hughlett

Donavon Kemp

Ronald Leary

Isaac Madison

Tyrone Novikoff

Darrell Scott

Lionel Smith

Andrew Szczerba

Aston Whiteside

Eddie Whitley

Troy Woolfolk

THESE ONES

And everyone freaking out over Harbaugh's comments can suck a dick.

As always the media is blowing the shit out of proportion to get views.

I agree with what he said anyway, in his sense or taken out of context.

Fuck em

I didnt see the interview completely but heres what they're blwoing out of the water:

He basically said this "In the end, everything is brought before the light of day," said Harbaugh, when talking about the Saints' Bountygate. "Even the thing in New England. No matter if those things had any impact on whether they won their championships, they got asterisks now. They've been stained."

He's just talking about public perception meaning once theres any question, there is no question.

Not to mention he followed it with this:

"I just respect Bill Belichick as a coach and man, I really do," Harbaugh told reporters before the Patriots and the Ravens met in the 2011 AFC Championship. "He's the greatest coach in our league right now, and that's proven. That's why you get so excited to play against him as a coach."

I have my thoughts and everyone else does too. To me even if he was outright saying they were sullied id staright up agree with him anyway.

THEY CHEATED. It's been proven. I agree with Harbaugh, they were caught cheating and their superbowls are tainted. Saints is a different type of cheating but they are still gonna have that image around them too.

anyway back to my Eagles...

They drafted some very good talent this year to my surprise. Drafted a steal in the 6th rd, Marvin Mcnutt, WR from Iowa. Their Rookie free agents look promising too.

I hope these RFA's make the team

WR Elvis Akpla

CB Cliff Harris

RB Chris Polk-Beastly

They did fucking cheat, and the whole everyone does it might hold some weight but then why were they the only ones caught? After all the bullshit these days someone else would of came out and ratted.

Not to mention post-spygate how many superbowls have they won?

If the Pats fans in here want to start a fight and argue, come on'

But id rather say my piece and go back to discussing draft players.

The Pats may have zero rings since spygate BUT they have been to two Superbowls. AND went on the longest undefeated stretch in NFL history. Which was obviously their most dominate season (2007) despite not winning the SB.

So, to me, that whole argument holds zero water.

That is all I have to say about that.

''After meeting with Goodell on February 13, 2008, Specter said that Goodell told him that Belichick had been engaged in the practice since he became head coach of the Patriots in 2000. Belichick said he believed he was operating within the rules as long as the tape was not used during the same game.''

Actually they have 1 superbowl appearance post spygate, 07 was the year of the first giants ass whopping. 07 was their ''undefeated streak'' but it was also the year they were caught video taping. Its not hard to beat teams when you know their defensive play calling.

Im an admitted Patriots hater, and its for a shit ton of reasons beginning with my cunt of an ex.

I love Tom Baby though, other than that I think the Pats are a manufactured team by the NFL.

But ill leave it be.

People still buggin over John's comments.

And again, fuck em

Haha dude I can't even argue with that level of bias.

All I'll say is, NO ONE* wanted the pats to win. Pretty much ever. We snuck in there in 2001 and the good times have rolled ever since. Just the blessing of having the best QB in NFL history.

*See the many years of suffering I endured prior to Tom Brady. 1980-2000 = almost pure pain. You do realize we had ZERO rings, right?

Yeah I know, and if you've been a long time fan my hate's not directed at you.

Its the millenium Patriots fans who dont even know Tom's predeccesor.

Again I am biased and wont launch insults, all I can say is I feel like the NFL have engineered the Patriots to be a market giant, but I guess im a tin foil hat'd hater.

harbaugh FOOT IN MOUTH...

"I could have been more clear that I was referring to those viewpoints. I totally believe that the Patriot and Saint coaches and players earned those championships. Bill (Belichick) and Sean (Payton) both know that"

Kiss the fucking rings and recant a few hours later nigger... at least talk shit and stick with it bitch.

johnx-large.jpg

He wasnt talking shit you stupid faggot.

Did you even watch the interview or read the whole thing in context?

He was asked about the Saints bounty program and if he'd ever consider cheating.

Unlike the Patriots staff he dosent need to do that, so he said ''no'' obviously. (Not that anyone would say yes)

John simply refrenced the Patriots cheating span of almost a fucking decade just to say once cheating or dirty ways get out you'll always be astericked to some of the public.

You want to talk rings?

A million dollars says the patriots will NEVER win another Superbowl in their history once Brady is out of town and now that they no longer can video tape the god damn defensive calls.

Explain why you've made one superbowl appearance and lost since spygate, yet when you WERE taping you won 3? Yeah fuck you cheating faggots, I hope the Pats make it to the superbowl for the next hundred years... as long as they gatta play the giants.

Patriots are a chump team, in a weak ass divison and year after year they get handed a softball schedule.

Without the league, ''Tuck rule'', spygate, you niggas would still be losers with no fans, and guarenteed once you start missing the playoffs again and Brady hangs it up aint no one ganna be riding with you cheaters.

And if you think John Harbaugh gives a fuck you're wrong.

Dude's all class and wouldnt take shots unless he meant them, if he was talking shit to the Patriots he would surely stick to his guns.

You cry more than Tom Brady on a sack.