**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raiders lost 2 decent cornerbacks in the offseason. I don't see them competing. San Diego is frankly just getting old and defenses realized if you just blitz the whole first half he'll be have panic attacks by the second half. If the Chiefs stay healthy, they still have the most talented all around team in that division, but that's a big if. They lost starters at all skill positions last year (jamaal charles, matt cassel, tony moeaki, eric berry, jonathan baldwin, i think brandon flowers for a game or two, etc). The Broncos need to put all their resources into courting Mike Wallace to compete though.

I could see Tebow in Miami, maybe Buffalo or Jacksonville. I think the Jags are gonna go with Henne though.

i think Manning pulling some rank and using his status to get into a RETIRED number is so low and classless. he talked to the old timer and the guy said ok. give me a fucking break. it shouldnt have gotten to that, the number was RETIRED for a fucking reason. of course some 84 yr old man is going to tell peyton manning to use the number. so beat... and of course Denver fans will be to blinded by the excitement of having the best qb since elway to see the disgrace of the act.

in other news. espn even trying to put NE in the conversation of teams that tebow could go to is humorous at best. on some wildcat formation here and there? fuck off please...

damn peyton suspended for a year ouch. This aint good for trying to resign Brees this year after franchise tagging him. The Commish is punishing them for being dickheads and getting caught because they say every team does it. The Patriots didnt get that harsh of a punishment for spygate.

I'm interested in what tebow can do on the Jets, they desperately needed a RB

Elway never liked Tebow, he was drafted under McDaniels.

Honestly I'm not a fan of him but I would have kept him for the skill set he does have. He could of ran wildcat options to keep the defense shaken up. He's young, quick and quick so he has more value than a 4th round pick I think.