tom.dfw.twd.detroit.

DSD666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That nigga Tom. Hope all is well where you chillin', homie. Save a spot for all of us to meet up again.

This muthafucka was inspiration, on a graf tip.... We'd need a weeks vacation off to some quiet ass cabin, some deep woods to exhaust the love of graf in conversation. The first time I met Tom, I left inspired, elated, fuckin' flowin' with anticipation for the future in my own life...knowing this nigga could spill such exciting energy into my life that I wake up in the morning different than I'd normally do. This is what Tom did, personally to me. He gave me hope, energy, love, passion, anticipation towards the future.....I'm not only talkin' about in graf. In life, just chillin', stressed wholeheartedly.

My joy today, is being privileged to have met & chilled with him the few times I did. The short span of anyones lifetime is what makes it unfortunate & I envy anyone who was blessed to have known him deeply the way everyone should have with... more time in his presence than less. That being said, even though I wasn't as a close friend as I'd wish...... if you asked me two days ago, I'd guarantee you that I'd feel I knew this nigga in such a way, like seeing our future friendship more than what we were in the present. So I not only feel for everybody for his loss today, but even more knowing the joy he'd bring to us all in the future that is now put on hold, but soon to come for us to all enjoy.

R.I.P. TomOner / DFDUBZ

-FOHR- dfdub squad

TOM you got me in the streets and ill be keeping you there with me. i watched you progress as you watched me. i thought you might have been black tho. your an asshole who talks shit like a 12 year old cunt in texts and i love you big bro. and i love everyone who came tonight. lush toke and aarfinski and myself tried to do ya proud

I NEVER MET THE LAST BROTHER TO BE PUT DOWN IN DF,CAUSE HE ENDED UP LEAVIN A COUPLE WEEKS TOO SOON...I FEEL ROBBED CAUSE ALL I HEARD WAS GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM. NOT JUST ON THE GRAF TIP BUT ON A PERSONAL TIP. MY BRO FOHR SAID HE KINDA REMINDED HIM OF US WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER GETTIN DRUNK AND FUCKED UP WITH ALOT OF DRIVE FOR GRAF WITH A VERY GOOD HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER'S AND AN EVEN BIGGER HEART. IT' A SHAME FOR A CAT SO YOUNG WITH SO MUCH AHEAD OF HIMSELF TO BE GONE SO SOON. I WAS REALLY LOOKIN FORWARD TO MEETING YOU BRO NOT JUST ON THE GRAF TIP BUT ON THE PERSONAL, CHILLIN AND GET TO KNOW YOU FAM TIP!!! R.I.P. BRO BRO...TOMONERDFW4ETERNITY!DUBBERZNATIONEASTSIDE7MILE...UR BRO WISH.

yo the nigga dead, so he aint getting charged for shit, and I have never been one to hide who I am, so instead of filling the detroit thread up, with text, I will use this, cause this is what is for, remembering your niggas that left the earth to soon.

this first story goes backwards, what led to the brewsters being hit this particular night by tom and doojob was there was an abandoned apartment/fiend spot that time and I had previously hit. there was a balcony facing the old brewster townhouses. regardless, we realized that the other side of the building was facing not only ford field, home of the detroit lions, but comerica park. sure enough, you can see the balcony spot from the bleachers at comerica! anyway, a cop spotted us from across the freeway, so we knew we had time, as we were only doing 2 letter throwies with very little space. now, things you need to know, and this can be backed up by the other writers present this night, as it was 4, maybe 5 of us that night, tom and I getting the balcony spot. 1, there were crack fiends smoking on all 3 floors. we knew this, because tom occasionally loved smoking crack, and I grew up in dope houses, when niggas lighting up, you know the smell. 2nd, this nigga weigh over 400 pounds. the fucking old cement balcony is shaking every time he moves, and it doesn't look high in the flick, but from my head to the ground, it is a good 20 feet to the cement. top this with doojob fucking around inside the building, hez doing whatever, and tom being tom drunk as fuck not caring about the cops, it was a nerve racking night. I hid in the building when the cops came. doojob and tom dropped their paint, got flicked and of course, being detroit, got let go. I ended up calling it an early night, and doojob and tom went and did rolldowns on the pjs, the rest is history. I have many flicks of these spots, if you have any better, please share. more stories, more spots to come. I lost a void that will never be filled. my original bombing partner, and brother in arms is gone forever. these flicks, and these stories, will hopefully inspire future generations. the graf is mostly horrible, on my end, but tom always strived to get better, and was one of the realest niggas in the grimiest city in america. rip.

jue1r dfw atm hs twd. 7 mile. east side.

tomdoofbrewsters.jpg

149066_1752601538487_1342357056_31941182_5821676_n.jpg

just a normal run spot for most, not with tons of fun, and another writer to be nameless. we go to start to hit the spot, tom gets there last, going south on this road is a one way, east side detroit hood, the cops drive past and see us before we even get started. instead of putting the car in reverse, they drive down the next available street to dip a left and a left. this gave myself enough time to run the opposite way to where we parked, with my boy right behind me, weezing, and throwing up, while somewhat now stumbling/jogging. we get to the whip, and where is tom? walking right down mt. elliot, the cross street where we got ran up on. casually, drinking a 40. just another night. one of the only failed walls we ever had...

ab50f74c.jpg

so there was this one night in highland park... tom, jue and i hit this old laundry mat. as usual, tom is doing a huge straight letter fill. all of a sudden jue says "oh fuck, cop..." and dips. tom looks at him, shrugs and says "fuckin pussy..." as we watch the cop slowly drive by. i figured fuck it... since tom is staying then im just gonna finish... every time we drove by that spot afterwords we would laugh our asses off... there was a finished TOM, my hollows around the whole building, and then there was a J and half of a U... he just thought that was the funniest shit ever! thats how the kid was though man... he was fearless and it made you fearless. i always felt invincible when i was out with him... he was my brother... in and out of the streets. he always had an open door to me and a couch to crash on... even though i was there 3-4 nights a week. he told me that i was welcome to stay anytime... and believe me, i took him up on that shit. looking back, im glad i did... i got to spend more time with him then pretty much anyone else during the last 6 months and for that i will always be thankful. he was honestly the best man i have ever met in my life... and the world is a little bit darker without him. i miss you big guy... you better be waiting for me at the gates with a 40 when i get there... and ill be ready for you to laugh at me cuz you know i aint gonna be able to finish it. i might physicaly be painting alone now, but i know youre gonna be there with me having my back. tomorrow is gonna be rough, but i know youll be smiling down on us. see ya around man. or as youd say... "toodles" god youre such an asshole... lol! anyways, i love you brother.

-hez

• 2 weeks later...

Man I remember hitting an overpass with Tom and Blur last winter/spring. We finished up and still had a couple 40's left and Tom was like "Where the fuck are y'all going? Let's drink these beers and kick it under here for a while." We ended up chilling just watchin traffic for a good hour just drinkin brews smoking squares and shooting the shit about life in general It was an ill spot to just kick it and drink a beer with your boys and I'm glad I had an opportunity to be a part of it. I have a ton of other memories of Brian, but that's one that really sticks out in my mind as a good extremely positive experience amongst homies.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i just cried reading all this on this one lonely page. i miss you tom. what fohr said was very true. tom was always the center of attention in a room and had all his homies backs....."hey wanna make the biggest mistake of your life and fuck me?" drunk as shit about 8 forties down....this was tom. you were the reason why i got into graffiti. i will never forget that. your my inspiration to graffiti and ill always have your style on the walls regardless of what writers say. niggas will never forget your name. you always made people have a smile on your face when you needed one with the worst comment you can think of. i love you homie. i hope your catching tom toke hands where ever hte fuck your at since you wrote my name more than yours. i miss that. first time i cried about you in awhile reading all this from your homies. regardless of what relationship i will ever be in i love you to death and cant even discribe how much i fucking miss you. RIP KING TOM ONE

8d6fde24.jpg

347002d2.jpg

ab3b7484.jpg

2970c9ac.jpg

045d1e63.jpg

8ba356f9.jpg

792b667f.jpg

on tv my niggas bcb7bcf5.jpg

677be121.jpg

34b7d5ef.jpg

e65722e8.jpg

86e68c4c.jpg