Stockton, Ca on the 15th

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stockton does suck....one of my homies got his bachelors and masters out there at uop, so he has a bunch of homegirls that live out there, so every once in a blue moon we roll out there to kick it with them.....but more often they come out here to kick it.....theyre younger females, so theyre still into clubbing and shit....so we rolled out to some club called "taste"....there were some cute girls at the club, but shit was hella ghetto....wasnt feelin it....although i did get a fat mexican girls phone number at the club...but she lived in turlock....which is hella far from sac so i never got to smash....but im off topic...anyways, the only time really worth going is for the asparagus festival....and thats about it.

tav was right though....modesto does have a better downtown nightlife....ive been out there about 4 or 5 times within the last couple of years, and the mexican females look like theyre straight out of a lowrider magazine.....we rolled with the females to club aqua and there were sooooo many fucking girls....but then a fight broke out and it fucked everything up and we basically had to go next door to speakeasy...which was still hella cool....but also crowded as fuck....but they had a dope little live band, and it was crackin...one of the girls we were with actually lives in modesto....and she took us to this spot afterwards to get food called bauer's....even though the food was good, it wasnt worth the 2 hour wait to get the food (seriously....those assholes that work there got our food at 4am when we got there around 2am....i was pissed....maybe it was because half our party was black.)

cliff's notes:

stockton aint worth it, hit up modesto instead (or you could just make the 40 minute drive up to sac)

^^ you'll get more action if you tell the females that you're from out of town. They love that shit.

whats up with this being true?!

like my homie goes to cali like five times a year and he always capping bitches with the "im from phoenix." line. like that line works for me too but only in other towns in az and once in nevada, but like do all cali broads think that out of town dudes are where its at? im not complainin, just asking because i know most major cities in cali are on point aesthetically. like in flagstaff i can look like slime with a half shaved neckbeard and flip flop and still get pussy cause the "hipster" fad barely caught on but im sure in LA or SF i would prolly get dissed like i was pauly shores half retarded stunt double after a bar of xanax and a warm michelob ultra...

whats up with this being true?!

like my homie goes to cali like five times a year and he always capping bitches with the "im from phoenix." line. like that line works for me too but only in other towns in az and once in nevada, but like do all cali broads think that out of town dudes are where its at? im not complainin, just asking because i know most major cities in cali are on point aesthetically. like in flagstaff i can look like slime with a half shaved neckbeard and flip flop and still get pussy cause the "hipster" fad barely caught on but im sure in LA or SF i would prolly get dissed like i was pauly shores half retarded stunt double after a bar of xanax and a warm michelob ultra...

If that's all they need to hear, who cares where you're

from.

Tell every girl you can possibly bed you're from outta town,

take pics, and post on oontz your conquests.

If it's that easy, and I assume it is cause girls are just like

guys, they hear a dood is only around for a few days, etc...,

and they wanna slay some shit. Guys would/will do the exact same thing.

Slay those females son!!!!