**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, just saw the highlights to the Denver v miami game. that was pretty great. i mean Tebow played for shit in first 3 quaters but fuck he made it happen.

eh, dolphins just blew it, imo.

i'm wondering if anyone in the stadium stayed awake for the entirety of the browns-seahawks game.

christian ponder looked good. kept them in the game vs. GB. his success affects the andrew luck sweepstakes...

Very boring and very disappointing game.

Flacco fucking sucks, ive tried to stick up for him but hes just ass.

The only reason were even a great team is a our defense, our offense

is just pathetic.

We will never win a SB much less a championship with that fucking bum as QB

Yeah I was really drunk/pretty umad last night.

I just dont know what Flaccos deal is.

Week one he looked like Aron Rodgers.

The last few games hes been a non factor and always seems to break down when it counts.

There are several quarterbacks who could of won that game last night with the time/weapons he had.

He just counldnt get it done.

I still see the Ravens as a top AFC contender and see this as another Titans game.

Raiders going to be ok, that was a huge trap game with alot of distractions. I knew KC was better then their record. Losing Mcfadden didnt help but We will beat KC at Home and take this division.

Raiders all day Palmer will be better after the Bye. Our schedule will let us ease him into the system but we dropped the ball on a huge opportunity.

Archived