Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
johnny rebel

a request for ich and yors flix

excuse me if this is inappropriote, but if anyone has any ich or yors freights can you post them? i have booth in my flix, but they're not scanned, sorry.

FUCK! did erupto do those..come on man you can say its all been done 100 times but that shit is blantent...there are some who just stand out a bit more..oh wait...its influence sorry...

hahaahaha the puppy kicks ! the irony! i always hated those R's. post something non funk freight ish...

[This message has been edited by and now you choke (edited 07-19-2001).]

Both of you guys fucking suck. You should band together to rid the world of fresh letters and humble attitudes. The two of you certainly have enough ignorant anger to do the job. That's exactly what the world needs, more 'IHU' and 'now you choke' solidarity!

Guest HESHIANDET

i hate you and now you choke..haha thats kinda funny

Guest cracked ass

I have some Ich flicks but no scanner, so no help there. Jankie, you could probably put up 2 or 3 of the better ones without getting yelled at.

The best Ich freight I've seen posted here was a few months ago in a thread by "n" entitled "March 20th benching" or something like that, I'll bump it if I find it.

Guest cracked ass

No dice on that other thread, the flicks all expired from PhotonotonPoint now that they charge $$.

Originally posted by blood run cold:

is this the yors from KOS????

FUCK KOS...

FGSFGSFGSFGS

i dont know... personaly i think its kind of funny. a 'chickens coming home to roost' sort of scenario... if another mod wants it closed they can do so, but i aint touching it. dude has dissed me enough over the last year, a little humitly will do him good.

Guest Comp Shoes

Ive deleted myself from this shameful thread and board. All the shit talking on here is very cowardly...I guess this thread really helped me to see that. Bye.

i just do graffiti......all the politics are not for me...

peace love and unity...

im sorry i stirred up all this trouble by posting some fliks...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this