Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dumdoodoo

Gang Tapes Nigga

You realize you just made yourself seem ridiculously not a thug in anyway, if this is hood shit to you.

iraqi-spider.jpg

We also have so many myths which the ancient people tell us on hearing them about the camel spiders. Few say that the sun spiders can jump to almost 4 feet in air or even more at times. Also few interesting myths say that these camel spiders are capable of eating the camel's stomach thereby could become huge in size also. In recent years, we also have so many controversial talks regarding this and we even have images being produced. Yet another name to the wind spiders is screaming spiders thus signifying its scream while running. Also they do not stay in holes which exist already but dig their own holes and live in it. Some common food of camel spiders includes other smaller insects, lizards or even scorpions. It is to be noted that once it consumes food, it bloats and stays still unable to move!

Three guesses as to what I initially read the title as. Give up?

GANG RAPES NIGGA

Also, I hate spiders but that little guy a couple posts above me is chilling. He's all right.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now