ewok.com

mud_buddha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think stationary but he prob goes through out nyc to paint but he did go to paint louis for that battle. so am not sure.. but i used to hate ewok hm thought he was wack and shit but now i`ve grown to like em but i still think ewok dot com has lil bit more skill

Guest airplaneFACE

glacer irak told me him and kel 5mh did alot of shit in SF so hes been from one coast to the other and seems to have made a pitstop in the middle for a battle , lol

i heard ewok was five seperate entities, whom during the day work simple nine to fives. At night however they all uniot to become a four letter event sweeping the country side...

Not to mention when i was in Isreal in Early 2000 EWOK was the most wanted, ALL city writer in Tel Aviv....shalom ewok Sharon stiil wants you!!!!

Guest airplaneFACE

now this is tooo funny, nah but i do knw he had a cameo appearence in the new clone wars movie, if you look close enough hes in there. hehe...............

Originally posted by RING OF FIRE

A lot of his stuff starts to look repetitive to me.

I used to think his letters and robotic-spaggetti style was always interesting, now it's basically the same letters and arrangement. not hating, just observating-(not a real word)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: ........

Originally posted by wickeder

i really respect ewok.com

i think he's got some stuff goin' for him and he obviously pays dues... the stamp licker comment isn't right for him... he wrote in my book 'anti magazine'

nice thread

LOL

Guest wintersouls

i love the fact that he took such a deteriorating wall space and turned it out, somtimes bad walls if either rolled properlly or painted over the right way will give some tight ass texture like we see here

Archived