Alpha-Battle!!

PulzOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really work with A's much nor really any letters outside the ones that are in my tag

came up with this though pretty happy with it

awesome concept as well thanks for bringing it back

20110411185331774.jpg

ignore the bleeding from the previous page forgot to lay some scrap paper down

First To 5 Wins!

5496999381_37e42e1f7a_z.jpg

dope decy

had this done a few days agoo....just remembered postsam1178a.jpg

Decided to rock the simps with this. I'd like to say that the picture doesn't do it justice but truth is it probably does it a favour. The purple and orange don't really show out as much though. Meh, will try again with the Bs....

markers about to shit the bed

kl001.jpg

new style im messn with

Haven't drawn letters literally for years. Figured I'd go back to simples and extend out from there.

You could say that I'm enjoying this.....

5610786674_9fb0886d2e.jpg

my votes on pulz and decyferon´s A

Don't really work with A's much nor really any letters outside the ones that are in my tag

came up with this though pretty happy with it

awesome concept as well thanks for bringing it back

20110411185331774.jpg

ignore the bleeding from the previous page forgot to lay some scrap paper down

IMG_6404.jpg?t=1302580160

IMG_6410.jpg?t=1302580113

Dont know why it missed a few

photo2pp.jpg

Decided to rock the simps with this. I'd like to say that the picture doesn't do it justice but truth is it probably does it a favour. The purple and orange don't really show out as much though. Meh, will try again with the Bs....

Haven't drawn letters literally for years. Figured I'd go back to simples and extend out from there.

Think i got em all

that orange and green 1 gets my vote anyways!Decyferon i still like my a the best on both off these pages im not been big headed i just genuinely do.i was taken the piss outa that lil hoe on the other page who called me a biter and 4 sure augor is famous 4 that type style i never said he wasnt ppl chill its just an "A"!

My vote goes to DECY... very dope.... alot of close seconds though...@Boom who is alts?

I don't frequent Paper chase that much any more....(or 12oz that much really for that matter) but if i recall correctly when Decy is doing his own thing he's writing Alts

Dope A K1lk, and Thanks

Also thanks man yours as well along with pretty much all of the ones that were entered

this is a tough one but I'm gonna have to give my vote to...Sech

that orange and green 1 gets my vote anyways!Decyferon i still like my a the best on both off these pages im not been big headed i just genuinely do.i was taken the piss outa that lil hoe on the other page who called me a biter and 4 sure augor is famous 4 that type style i never said he wasnt ppl chill its just an "A"!
@ Phenom Which orange and green one are you refering to? theres a few you might be talking about.

so far pulz has it..but his style is different than the one he posted for the toy battle...whats up with that? you suddenly got better or someshit.

ima get on this in a minute..

LOL I just did a quick 2 minutes simple in the toy battle.. I figured I shouldnt go to hard on that.. I dont really think I should have even posted in that one.. I have a"Scared" ive been sketching up for the official battle thread thats gonna be crazy tho!