I need boyfriend help.. guys? gals?

Guest got tha feva

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im gonna shoot you some fuckin info..............................................................................................................................................WE DONT CONSIDER IT DESPERATE! because i personally would appericiate some affection my end. fuck the mind games it just pisses us off more. let him know ya herd

i think it depends what kind of attention he gets. if he's mr. fabulous and many women are givin him the eye and other things i would say slow your roll, but if he's a regular humble type i'd say be honest and true to how you feel. i'd say the more suave types are used to the crush of women and you'll be unordinary if you back off, but on the flip for the regular guy if you're honest and give him all the attention you want, then that would be unordinary too. i feel you on this one, the beginnings are oh so muddled. don't wanna loose, don't wanna disclose too much, but don't wanna keep everything. oh the dating game of cards.

anyways all my advice is crap except my one tenet of dating:

If you do what you feel is right and it doesn't work out it wasn't meant to be, and if it does then it's right. (at least for now)

no use playing games or your whole relationship will include them. DO WHAT YOU FEEL!

i just moved in with my one and all i have to say is - honesty.

DONT PLAY GAMES! if you like him dont pull the bait n switch on him where you are obvious to him that you dig him then give him the cold shoulder for the sake of just playin games with him. Why do chicks feel the need to do this? its so goddamned annoying!

ok, heres how i look at women with the straight-forward approach...

you have two types of women that will come out and say how they feel...

those that are attractive, and those that are not.

those that are attractive, its cool when they are straight up with you..

those that are not, are desperate.

Archived