MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC_0618.jpg

yo we had an agreement. if you touch 1 more of mine or lil jerke's anything im going to do 30 second dog shits like this on everything you got that i feel like wasting paint on.

here u go the worst i can do on the best u got. you ordered the sandwich now eat. last warning i can be a real pain in the ass but i would rather relax and teach the kid the right way.

its just a simple that the out line got messed up it was raining and i had no outline.

i catalog everything i ever did. and thats 6yrs old and i want a better shot.

it was one of the first times i painted after my brother got murdered and that means shit to me.

the only thing i like is the colors those where my favorite krylon combo. i can see from the bad hands that it was before vault showed me that i was doing every thing the hard way and taught me how to flow my lines and connections.

not like i got to explain my self to you of all people.

back to the point im cataloging all my old work. and would appreciate any help i can get please pm me flix anyone might have. all my flicks of my work were taken in the 07 raid. i started taking flicks before i started painting so if you are looking for something i may have it and would be happy to trade. thank you