MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was plenty before them.going back to the late 80s

Ahh good to know, I had a feeling that wall might go that far back. History Lesson from TopTaco. I used to have dreams about that spot as a kid. Not only did it used to be visible from the train but you used to be able to glimpse it from down the block. Sorry for getting deep but those pieces were a huge influence for me. I'm sure most of you've had your own local graffiti (whether still running or buffed) that influenced you as a kid. In the meantime I'm gonna dig around the internet for the Coast Cheat flick.

What you see under that Aroe on that rooftop is an unfinished Cheat and Coast.

That Spot had late 80s rizz and alert stuff on it. 88/89(quite possibly even earlier work by first generation Boston Writers) Cheat had a sick burner up there from 1991. Judge had fill ins as well. Cloak may have had some tags and hollows. after that got buffed. they did this one in 95

cheat-coast-charles-mgh-1995-scan-2.jpg

Ran for maybe a year and got buffed.they attempted another go at it but got chased 1996 an unfinished cheat coast was up there until about 1999 when a aroe and flush did that one.

Flix do exist of everything on that roof from the late 80s. If there was anything up there prior to late 80s it was before my time and any of the above mentioned writers times. Have not seen any documentation of that wall prior to 88/89

That Spot had late 80s rizz and alert stuff on it. 88/89(quite possibly even earlier work by first generation Boston Writers) Cheat had a sick burner up there from 1991. Judge had fill ins as well. Cloak may have had some tags and hollows. after that got buffed. they did this one in 95

Flix do exist of everything on that roof from the late 80s.

^^ Anyone feel like sharing,

I already know the answer, but it cant hurt to ask...

Wow, TopTaco goods looks on that history lesson and flick it def means a lot . U can notice the buff marks above the pieces which makes it suprising that they lasted that long. The building might have been foreclosed the past decade but I just got word it was bought out and the graff could disappear, so I'm glad I got those flicks. Spot will never be like it used to be anyway and if u know about it then u know why.

I remember the Rizz and the later Cheat piece. I would love to see that Cheat again. I remeber that it really stood out...

What you see under that Aroe on that rooftop is an unfinished Cheat and Coast.

cheat-coast-charles-mgh-1995-scan-2.jpg

Ran for maybe a year and got buffed.they attempted another go at it but got chased 1996 an unfinished cheat coast was up there until about 1999 when a aroe and flush did that one.

Flix do exist of everything on that roof from the late 80s. If there was anything up there prior to late 80s it was before my time and any of the above mentioned writers times. Have not seen any documentation of that wall prior to 88/89