MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ms rowdy the boys up so they get off their ass.

Lets go bombing...

Take spots get shot live to laugh about it later.

Fuck everybodys graff ,,,, i.m the shit!

Who wants the official battle 2011??? Bring guns and knives. Oh and maybe paint.

Nice shit years...

f53f315c.png

• Like 1

nevs.jpg

haste-2.jpg

Dude all u do ius steal flicks u fucking clown. I dont even understand how u have a direct link to my album when its private. Do u take any of ur own shit? ur prob some toy who hasent even put in any work or that no one has ever heard of. Fucking fag I'm water marking all of my shit from now on.

Dude all u do ius steal flicks u fucking clown. I dont even understand how u have a direct link to my album when its private. Do u take any of ur own shit? ur prob some toy who hasent even put in any work or that no one has ever heard of. Fucking fag I'm water marking all of my shit from now on.

I do take my own flicks and I've posted them in this thread; I didnt have flicks of that haste or aves so I thought I'd post them anyways as they are pretty cool.

And seriously who the fuck cares it is a graffiti forum :lol: , its not like I am stealing your pics and publishing them in some book or zine.

they were already posted elsewhere online in 2008, so I stole them from them from there and posted them here

your the clown to be caring about someone taking your flicks without credit... welcome to 2011 its the internet. :D ;) I see people steal my pics all the time, do I care? Nope.

HERE'S SOME MORE STOLEN FLICKS!

2625767138_85299002d4_b.jpg

2626899168_81df5272c0_b.jpg

3345723730_58f3a62730_b.jpg

260257485_c95a50950d_o.jpg

332820593_7cd7d89522_b.jpg

and for the last two, I'll give credit... http://www.drunkenfist.com