MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyst, youre so fucking weak, you put out trash in the "street" and come on here to try and claim some internet fame? you need to go back to your art class and work on some real letters. you just fucked up and ruined your reputation for life. no one wants to see your trash so leave it in the garbage. do yourself a favor, get off the internet, and get a new hobby, apparently graffiti is not for you.

Graffiti is for the streets, not the internet, TOY! and no one likes your shit anyway. i speak for everyone in MA.

That KYST stuff is still a shit ton better than that MS bullshit. At least most of his lines are clean and he has an element of style to it. Internet fame is all this site is anyway. (well that and pointless toy drama). Stick to it KYST!!!

yeah i'm pretty sure i'd rather put my lips around the barrel of a loaded 12 gauge then see any of that horrible ms shit again. kid needs to get shot. and besides kyst has been puttin in mad work around springfield for over a decade. don't hate.

Banksy sidebusted me first!

3588755462_eb095ba39c_b.jpg

And I just watched that documentary the other day, you guys are bugging that was hilarious, the Spinal Tap of street art... if that didn't make you want to ignore the artworld forever I don't know what will.

Btw, anyone seen that kid MS? Dude's getting up!