TDM...

kuchimayne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have lived all my life in chicago and i know a couple of the tdm cats and i have to say there is only a couple of them that i have respect for and the part about them not cutting the gang, i have to say part of it is true cause tdm runs with 35 all day and they act like they bang and if i recall correctly them 35 dudes they been getting banged at by the saints on 45th im talking real gangbanging them saints don't show no mercy to them 35 cats but back to the subject i know for a fact that they all ain't about painting its more of a party crew and i can say that cause i hung out with a couple of them niggas so idk tdm they got a point there .....[/QUOT

Too bad Oprah retired nigga....this would have made a great story!!!!!

Fuk Outta Here!

Write that shit in your diary or something.

STAY OFF THE FUCKING DICK....THIS IS A WEAK ASS FAGGOT WHO CANT BEEF, CANT DO LETTERS, PROB HAS TROUBLE DOIN THERE OWN CREWS LETTERS, SO THEY WRITE THIS SHIT? BETTER YET STAY ON THE DICK FAGGOT

yep I can paint lol did you see that last throwie on ur page lol fuckn jokes had me laughin all day...

yep I can paint lol did you see that last throwie on ur page lol fuckn jokes had me laughin all day...

dont be bitchen cuz i go balls deep in yur slut....after i wipe my cock off i grab my spary can walk out into the SUNLIGHT cover every throwie yu DONT got. BROADDAYLIGHT

YOUR A TOY AND A GROUPIE!!!!! GET OFF THE DICK ALREADY UR NOT TDM AND WILL NEVER BE. JUST BECAUSE YOU MET SUMONE ONCE DONT MAKE YOU TDM. IF WE CATCH U YOUR GETTIN SMASHED ON SIGHT TOY

i got you fools coming up to me more then once so if you on sum personal invite shit then i unno...and you dissin DAY TIME THROWIES DAWGG LEAST SHITS FILLED IN YOU GOT BIKE SHOTS WHIT NO FILL WTF?

i got you fools coming up to me more then once so if you on sum personal invite shit then i unno...and you dissin DAY TIME THROWIES DAWGG LEAST SHITS FILLED IN YOU GOT BIKE SHOTS WHIT NO FILL WTF?

dawg i have much respect for the w you guys been doing it for years....?sound like any one i know? Im only speaking truth thats it.......dawg i swear i diddnt cut the tires thats on tdm?think i heard that one to? fools are fake as fuk thats what i know and have no word ?or respect for your selfs or your crew ..the real def dont even like half you fags ..or know you guys ....

dawg i have much respect for the w you guys been doing it for years....?sound like any one i know? Im only speaking truth thats it.......dawg i swear i diddnt cut the tires thats on tdm?think i heard that one to? fools are fake as fuk thats what i know and have no word ?or respect for your selfs or your crew ..the real def dont even like half you fags ..or know you guys ....

you on here day and nite probly losing all kinds of sleep talkin bout toy this weak that, fake bla bla bla watever da fuk dog u the hardest WKomputerThug on his hole website tho why aint no one herd of 007? secret agent workin wit da one n shit.. i got paper work. shit your boy caught a skateboard to the face n snitched.. given positive id leaving statements. everything aint ment to be understood i guess.. tellin on your rivals is that therealshit? but yall wanted it.like i said run up or shut up