MTV's "FOR THE TROOPS"

dr. frink one

what the fuck? So some stars who generally suck (or just have a nice body) go out and do some shows and walk about in the army....and show how cool and fun the army is and how amazing america is...

i'm sorry, i'm not trying to start some huge political debate, but is it just me, or does this seem like some big JOIN THE NAVY kind of scheme?

like the simpsons...they have subliminal, liminal, and SUPERLIMINAL....

"yvan eht nioj"!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I guess it's the stars and the military's way of cheering up the soldiers considering their away from freinds and family during the holidays. Get their minds off things for a quick minute. Instead of getting drunk and fucking some German hookers they get to watch Kid Rock and Ja Rule. Except for those lucky bastards that got to see J.Lo's ass I mean sing.

yeah i saw a little bit of that shit last nite, and being in the military myself... i think it was fuckin lame. they never do any shit like that for us here in the states(and i live in like a third world county) shit its cool enough that theose dudes got sent over to germany to fuckin hang out while in the military. oh well... and they gave ja rule a set of the new running gear for free<--- fuck that, that running suit is like $130, they still aint give my ass one. but fuck 6 mo monthes and im a free man!!!!!!!!!!!!!kinda like getting out of jail, after a 4 yr bid!!:D

Originally posted by Pistol

I guess it's the stars and the military's way of cheering up the soldiers considering their away from freinds and family during the holidays. Get their minds off things for a quick minute. Instead of getting drunk and fucking some German hookers they get to watch Kid Rock and Ja Rule. Except for those lucky bastards that got to see J.Lo's ass I mean sing.

i'd rather bash my head against the wall untill it splits then watch them.

Archived