12Oz fantasy football 2010

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhhh shit, I thought yall niggaz weren't even in the game no more.

Iv emerged into a 12oz fantasy powerhouse rollin thru like 7 straight er some shit. I dodged a bullet the previous week cause I forgot to hit save on my lineup, but still edged out a win somehow. Let alone my crushing Boris demolishing this week with my b-team during the bye-week biopsy.

Who's the nut shaver? I'm commin for ya.

Poe been quiet in here lately?? He should :)

Im 7-3 in first in one league 6-4-1 ranked 4th in another and 5-6 ranked 5th on the bubble in the other i am top 3 in points in all my leagues for tiebreakers so i might make all 3 playoffs i got to win out though to make the last one.

Oontz i think managing the team AA kind of screwed me because i waivered alot of players to make that team decent that i would have maybe used for myself but its all good. I need one ICR i think to lose the last 2 weeks so team AA can slip in the 6th slot.

Good season regardless.

Damn went 3-0 this week clinched all money leagues for playoffs got elimated from this league but Team AA has a outside shot if Dware shows up and beats Lasnitch i might have a shot to sneak in. But Dware has only one win the whole season so not sure thats going to happen. Good season all around most the league stayed in it and put up alot of points and COS even made a comeback after his crazy draft hitting the waiver wire to have a solid team.

Good Luck those in the playoffs

• 3 weeks later...

COS did turn around your season after taking Nick Folk with the Second Pick i Thought your draft skills were a little suspect but you worked the waiver wire solid to stage a comeback. But Percy Harvin might catch you tonight ...

I pray to god Vick has another monster Im behind almost 30 points and i need a miracle for the finals and all the money first place almost a G. Money'd in 2/3 leagues not bad but my biggest league i got knocked out first round thanks to Aaron rodgers thinking he is a RB and not sliding, i had the best team in the league easy 1400 dollars i could have won..

Thanks for everyone that stayed in the league till the end...........

Archived