12Oz fantasy football 2010

TreSixO

T;7628080']Here is my first money league draft of the season found out like 30 min before it started that we had to draft defensive players i had no clue how to approach it first year in this league 100 dollars a piece.

I decided to just pick my whole offense and then draft def players last, i think it worked well as everyone else drafted alot of def players and i have a deep as bench and other teams got no depth. Plus the def points per players was not that big of a factor.

ake90w.jpg

20qj7dj.jpg

That is a nice money league team. Your wideouts are great and even ur first two rbs. Does you must be playing with the new kids or something because that team is stacked with number 1's.. As for def players there are interchangeable just check weekly match ups..

p.s

I would start Flacco over Ryan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

money league team throught CBS Sports Line. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS league for 5 years now. It is a keeper league also.

QB..Matt Schaub

RB.Jameel Charles..kept from last year

RB..LeSean McCoy

RB/WR/TE.. C.J. SPiller

WR. Brandon Marshall..kept from last year

WR..Michael Crabtree

TE.. Greg Olsen

K..David Akers

Def..Vikings

Bench..

RB..Marion Barber

WR..Donald Driver

WR..Devey Henderson

WR..Devin Hester

WR.. T.J. Houshmanzadeh

WR..Mohamed Massaquoi

WR.. Roy E. Williams

TE.. Todd Heap

K.. Jay Feely..getting dropped and trying to pick up Jake Delhomme

K.. David Buehler.. getting dropped and trying to pick up Matt Hasselbeck

this rocks as 1st, 2nd and 3rd place all win money but then so do top WR, RB and QB in fantasy points. Then there is a weekly pick'em who ever picks the most right by end of the season wins. Winning vary just depending on how much action there is with adding, dropping and trading there is. Every transaction cost 2 bucks. You get your first 2 free then pay after that.

Thats not bad for a keeper league.

Haha yeah the money league i just got in with that last draft i posted must have woke up the next day like 4 people were asking for a redraft cause they where all high or some shit. I think they realized that there bench is weak cause all the #1's are on my bench. I know ill be in the money in this league atleast. I think the 8th pick drafted patrick willis in the second round on accident he said but that set off a chain of events and all the other guys started drafting def players also. I was 3rd pick and got C johnson and 1# drafted aaron rodgers which im not mad at but #2 drafted drew breez

Come on Son.

T;7631780']Thats not bad for a keeper league.

Haha yeah the money league i just got in with that last draft i posted must have woke up the next day like 4 people were asking for a redraft cause they where all high or some shit. I think they realized that there bench is weak cause all the #1's are on my bench. I know ill be in the money in this league atleast. I think the 8th pick drafted patrick willis in the second round on accident he said but that set off a chain of events and all the other guys started drafting def players also. I was 3rd pick and got C johnson and 1# drafted aaron rodgers which im not mad at but #2 drafted drew breez

Come on Son.

Damn if you have a redraft make someone leave i want in on this league. With the team you have i think you should win the whole thing. Your only draw back may be injuries..

Quick question-

are the positions given in a draft random or is it determined by something? like order signing up for the league or whatever else it may be.....

Getting into a league that drafts Monday but I'll be the last team to join. Don't wanna get fucked with like the 5 spot or some shit where I might as well just give my money away.

I'd assume it's totally random. Right?

FYI everyone in TN thinks Chris Johnson isnt going to have that great of a year. I PERSONALLY think he will break 2000 or at least approach it, but a lot of people around here dont think theres a good enough secondary or vince young will break down again or whatever else will prevent him from having another record breaker.

FYI everyone in TN thinks Chris Johnson isnt going to have that great of a year. I PERSONALLY think he will break 2000 or at least approach it, but a lot of people around here dont think theres a good enough secondary or vince young will break down again or whatever else will prevent him from having another record breaker.

JOhnson wont get 2000 yards but he will put up solid numbers.. 1500 rushing yards 12-16 TD's

Damn i was so wasted by the 7th round pickcing at my bigger money league damn i made some crazy picks but i think i did decent need to maybe get another TE on the waiver. I had 8th pick.

Aaron rodgers

Miles Austin

Jamal Charles

Antonio Gates

Matt Forte

Dwayne Bowe

CJ spiller

Hines Ward

matt stafford

reggie bush

kevin walter

jabar gaffney

devin aromashadu

sebastion janikowski

sam bradford

denver.

That was my draft damn i felt like the drunk asshole that night talking shit i made a 500 dollar side bet with my business partner i won 1200 last year in this league this year not sure about my draft.

Also Tuco

Whats the status on your team. We gave you time you havnt made no wire moves, did you add another team member yet to help you?

i worry about moreno..got him in my other league.

I def wasn't happy with getting him but wasn't much left. Drafted in 10 spot, took WR, WR, RB ,RB. kinda fucked myself by doing that but all well, it was a weird draft all around.

I'm hoping Donald Brown will overtake Addai as the starter then I'll be able to trade Moreno for another WR. in the meantime I'm starting Charles and Forte.

Roster is full of a bunch of 'hoping'.....not something I'm excited about in a money league....

T;7642480']Damn i was so wasted by the 7th round pickcing at my bigger money league damn i made some crazy picks but i think i did decent need to maybe get another TE on the waiver. I had 8th pick.

Aaron rodgers

Miles Austin

Jamal Charles

Antonio Gates

Matt Forte

Dwayne Bowe

CJ spiller

Hines Ward

matt stafford

reggie bush

kevin walter

jabar gaffney

devin aromashadu

sebastion janikowski

sam bradford

denver.

That was my draft damn i felt like the drunk asshole that night talking shit i made a 500 dollar side bet with my business partner i won 1200 last year in this league this year not sure about my draft.

Also Tuco

Whats the status on your team. We gave you time you havnt made no wire moves, did you add another team member yet to help you?

No ones gotten back to me yet, no surprises :rolleyes: but a couple of weeks ago I made some waiver changes. Is it alright if I have a non oontz head help out/take over?

To be honest, now I'm not too big on managing this team. If anyone wants to step in give me a holler. Don't mean to mess up yalls league though

Edit: I got another oontzer to help out.

No ones gotten back to me yet, no surprises :rolleyes: but a couple of weeks ago I made some waiver changes. Is it alright if I have a non oontz head help out/take over?

To be honest, now I'm not too big on managing this team. If anyone wants to step in give me a holler. Don't mean to mess up yalls league though

Edit: I got another oontzer to help out.

Doesnt matter my team is gonna stomp ur team into the mud!!!

pick a starting qb take Hasselbeck or Delhomme. Lienart is a back up now for the rest of the season..