--HM-------------

EarToTheGround

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I'm feeling this HM thread. Someone said that MUCH is the only one still doing it? I don't care how many of these dudes are STILL doing it because to me..............it's what HM did to help form the national freight scene and define their local scenes. I remember driving through Denver a few years ago and seeing a YEN34 tag on this divider on the highway. Even though it was just a tag, I was hyped as fuck to see it. Why? Because to me, these dudes are dope and it's what they DID that got me stoked on graffiti years ago. RESPECT to HM. There is still this NYMZ streak on this pole down the street from my old house directly next to the tracks that was clearly from him passing through hopping freights years ago. Long story short...........HM is some old school dudes that made a dent. Respect that!

• 4 months later...
I'm feeling this HM thread. Someone said that MUCH is the only one still doing it? I don't care how many of these dudes are STILL doing it because to me..............it's what HM did to help form the national freight scene and define their local scenes. I remember driving through Denver a few years ago and seeing a YEN34 tag on this divider on the highway. Even though it was just a tag, I was hyped as fuck to see it. Why? Because to me, these dudes are dope and it's what they DID that got me stoked on graffiti years ago. RESPECT to HM. There is still this NYMZ streak on this pole down the street from my old house directly next to the tracks that was clearly from him passing through hopping freights years ago. Long story short...........HM is some old school dudes that made a dent. Respect that!

what he said

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...