--HM-------------

EarToTheGround

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of this entire thread is still running aside from a couple torn down buildings and scrapped freights. A testament to the fact that they're well respected and for good reason. -the graffiti scriptures 8:13

you should give graffiti mass or sermons, whatever theyre called, hahaha

this is prob nerdy as fuck, but oh well.., but does anybody have a pic of an ewok peice from 97 the E was in light blue kinda throw up style, the W was kinda cheese lookn, the O was a blue and red checkrd, and the K is like the E...it was in LSD #3, havent ever seen any other pics of it, but its one of my favorite peices

keep them coming...

i am making a request for the HEAVY METAL billboard on 280 and 94 by the reser's warehouse from 1997. also all the freeway walls they were hitting then. well deserved thread..for a crew of it's size they more than command respect..i heard there was a HM production in mpls last week...not gonna say the spot but i am sure some know of what i speak...can i see flicks?