Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SukiSukiNow

Denver CO Dog Adoption...

I know some of you 12ozers live in the area.

Best Friends Animal Rescue needs some help if anyone in that area would like to volunteer?

I received this email but obviously I can't go that far so if anyone is up for it any help would be helpful.

thank you in advance.

We are seeking help from someone who would be willing to do a home check (visit) for a potential dog adoption in Denver, CO 80230.

If you live in the Denver area and would be able to help, please contact me directly at kristil@bestfriends.org and I will provide detailed instructions for you, on what to do and what would be important to look for. The home visit is very casual and we try an make it fun. Even if your not a dog person, we'll make sure you have all the info you need to do the job.

Thank you very much for any help you might be able to provide and thank you for being a member of Best Friends. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kristi Littrell

Adoption Manager

Best Friends Animal Society

435-644-2001 ext 4223

kristil@bestfriends.org

• Like 1

personal sidenote on denver is that its easily one of the dopest cities iv been to.

had no prior thoughts about it before going and had the time of my life. super "normal" big city. id consider living there if given the opportunity.

Re: all happiness

At the wow gold apex of the memorial comes Big Comrade. Big Monastic is inerrable and all-powerful. Every success, every achievement, every wow powerleveling triumph, every scientific uncovering, all noesis, all book, all happiness, all virtuousness, are held to Cheap wow gold fund straight from his leaders and inspiration.

Tell me more!

excited.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now