fr8lover's jersey highways post

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

FAN CLUB ELECTS NEW PRESIDENT

Originally posted by NewaMayhemEnd

All great flicks minus the cross dressing bombers themo and emo, the reigning queens of nj. Hope your enjoying your stay in the garden state. dont forget to peep out 440/287.

NEWA SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT. YOU JOCK NORTH JERSEY SO HARD YOU CANT EVEN STOP SAYING THEMO'S NAME...

AND WHERE ARE U? SOMEWHERE IN THE BACKWOODS OF KANSAS CITY?? EVERYTIME YOU POST SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO MENTION YOUR NUMBER ONE IDOL... HAHA YOU PLAY YOURSELF EVERYTIME A THEMO FLICK GETS YOUR PANTIES WET AND YOU CANT HELP YOURSELF NOT TO MENTION THEMO... HAHAHA YOURE SUCH A FAG I SEEN U, U AINT SHIT YOU LOOK SOFT AS HELL SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUNCH U RIGHT IN THE MOUTH.. HAHA KEEP JOCKING YOURE DOING GOOD.

IM FLATTERED.. really

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

acet that fact that u say somthing about newa is funny..and you call him a faggot your boyfriend themo looks like a spanish milhouse so you have no right to talk shit bout anyone..and if your gonna paint dont use your mans style..nothing personal :)

im only going to tell you once. please loosen up your grip on the nuts.. becuase if you jocked any harder id need to buy you a pair of knee pads. and next time, leave your name.

im really flattered, thanks for the support you jock. -acet 1

Guest cover .

crosstown beef is like crosstown traffic.. thick!

brothers be on some real shit...

why does everyone jock acet and themo.. or rather.. why does anyone jock anybody?

saying somebody is biting because he or she has a similar style as someone, especially in their own crew.. is wack.

so what do u want?? u want the whole msk and awr crew to each rock different styles like.. revok should get an onorok style and sever should get a european style just so they won't be "biting"? what the fuck.

everything is derivative from something, but that doesn't mean its full blown plagiarism or that the person is unoriginal.

Yeah! WORD!

You pussies are toys... I ain't even from jersey, But I know whos jockin who.....Your brain is on the grill at nightime. and what about the daytime? I hear the wack ones, they get alot of playtime. Sayin' thier wack and wastin' my airtime.

...jersey...

let me tell u one thing..... emos shit.. looks like rimes.... almost... like the style and shit....... that emo piece that was on page 1..... looks like rimes crazy freights... just using the letters E M O...... no disrespect.... if u think im sayen rime is toy cause emo is toy im not.... emo has lots of beef in jersey.... that doesnt make him toy in the style department..... but all together i can see a comparison in the works of rime and of emo

i like emos stuff i herd hes a dick.but i never met him so i dont care..themo you got painting skills..but ive only seen like 2 bombs in jersey from you..one under the pulaski skyway and the other tucked away under some bridge in dover..where no one goes i jus happen to be strolling by and it cought me eye...but whatever atleast you paint..but when your girl comes on here with a big mouth like that, she needs to get a muzzel slapped to her grill..

"my mom says im cool"

Re: IM FLATTERED.. really

Originally posted by ACETPFE

im only going to tell you once. please loosen up your grip on the nuts.. becuase if you jocked any harder id need to buy you a pair of knee pads. and next time, leave your name.

im really flattered, thanks for the support you jock. -acet 1

believe me sweetieheart noone will ever jock you..ever..so dont get your granny panties into a twist.. your a funny girl tho..someone could fit a watermellon in that big punk ass mouth of yours

Archived