Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lt Jim Dangle

both sides video freights!

First time trying this, gotta find a spot where I dont need a fisheye on one side, and theres not much graffiti, but wanted to see what people thought of the idea.. and see if anyone else had similar shit. Post it up!

• Like 1

woord thanks guys, stoked to try it again tomorrow. Hopefully catch some paint this time.. right now it just looks like a ghetto ass railfan video haha

yea someone else suggested that as well, was thinking about ti but wanted to do it real basic for the first one, plus the video would have stoped what.. twice.. hahaha. next time!

The other thing to fix about the top half is the fact that all the graff will be backwards (mirror image). But interesting concept.

The other thing to fix about the top half is the fact that all the graff will be backwards (mirror image). But interesting concept.

Any idea on a solution for this? it looks awkward if the trains are running at each other I think.. I'll try one that way and see what you all think. thanks for the positive feedback!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now