---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

i never claimed to be sarn ,i never claimed to be telos, and that post imitating a cop was just for shits and giggles.

maybe you should get off your ass and go paint once ina while toy instead of stressing yourself out about internet drama......toy

are you 4realz? nigga i got pms with you stating your sarn right off the bat you punk wanna be toy bitch!!! i think your fat toy ass might be bi polar!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first kuchimayne was sarn then he was pretending to be a bitch ass cop and now hes telos??? wtf!?

Telos doesnt waste his time on this thread. stop making up names.....

san jose keep up your great work! :cool:

fuck the gtf, them pussies use scare tactics on the weak minded and when they are seen outside the uniform they run like the bitches they they always were.

NO ,ITS NOT FUCK THE GTF. ITS FUCK THE SPINELESS WRITERS WHO GIVE UP INFO. JEALOUS ENVIOUS WRITERS WHO PUT INFO ALL OVER THE STREETS WITH INTENTIONS TO BURN YOU. BITCH MADE FAGGOTS WHO DROP DIMES CAUSE CANT STAND TO SEE OTHERS SHINE FOR PERSONAL DISLIKES. AND ITS ALSO JUST WRITERS WHO ARE CARELESS AND GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN.

NO ,ITS NOT FUCK THE GTF. ITS FUCK THE SPINELESS WRITERS WHO GIVE UP INFO. JEALOUS ENVIOUS WRITERS WHO PUT INFO ALL OVER THE STREETS WITH INTENTIONS TO BURN YOU. BITCH MADE FAGGOTS WHO DROP DIMES CAUSE CANT STAND TO SEE OTHERS SHINE FOR PERSONAL DISLIKES. AND ITS ALSO JUST WRITERS WHO ARE CARELESS AND GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN.

yup! preach it !