---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKRIL (nobody)(TOY)

ASASN(nobody)(TOY)

BFOR(tunnel rat)

KEPT (biter)

JC(nobody)(tunnel rat)

WORANT(toy)(nobody)

LAZR(tunnel rat)(pussy)

hahaha :lol: i love how you would take the time to do this. daimm get a life bitch and stop hating. haha and if you got something to say pm me .. peace..:lol: :lol:

• Like 1

dont be mad cause you got your ass beat by skril

homie quit fronting i smashed on yer boy skril came up on his skrill and his paint then stole his lady busted on her face and kicked the bitch out you just mad cause all yer ladies be hitting me up when theyre tired of hanging out in tunnels and riding puny dicks

HAHA

homie quit fronting i smashed on yer boy skril came up on his skrill and his paint then stole his lady busted on her face and kicked the bitch out you just mad cause all yer ladies be hitting me up when theyre tired of hanging out in tunnels and riding puny dicks

HAHA[/quote LOOOK AT YUNG SAVE TALKIN SHIIT IF RIF WAS OUT HE WUUD SMASH ON UR SHORT FATT ASS DIS NORTE VNH NSSJ HOMIE FREE RIF

DAAAAYUM PUSSY MANE IF UR GUNNA B SPENDIN ALL THIS TIME ON DA PC U SHUD JUST MYSPACE IT N ATLEAST TRY TO GET AT BITCHES

what's with all you pussy's making new user names just to talk shit to me you really that fucking scared just look at their profiles newbies who have 1-3 posts join date June 2010?

that's some toy shit scared of jeopardizing your identity you fucking punks hiding behind a new user name

FUCKING WEENIESSSSSSSSSSS

KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT

what's with all you pussy's making new user names just to talk shit to me you really that fucking scared just look at their profiles newbies who have 1-3 posts join date June 2010?

that's some toy shit scared of jeopardizing your identity you fucking punks hiding behind a new user name

KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT

^^^^^^ bump

KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT

I dare you to see me!!!!!!

kuchimane your a punk bitch i was there wen skril beat your ass he fucked you up and you were yellin out "chill CHILL"......... and your homie insane aka slob tried punkin on me but got scared n wasnt tryna swing wen he thought i was gonna pull out my knife. you know who we are if you wanna step jus pm me you fukin scrap wanna be ass pussy

KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT

AHAHHA NIGGA U THINK IM SCARED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OF UUUUUU LETS MEET UP DEN IF UR DOWN

HAHA[/quote LOOOK AT YUNG SAVE TALKIN SHIIT IF RIF WAS OUT HE WUUD SMASH ON UR SHORT FATT ASS DIS NORTE VNH NSSJ HOMIE FREE RIF

First of that foo kuchiman anit save second nigga shit the fuck up and dnt speak about homie

KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT

punk bitch....