---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's with all you pussy's making new user names just to talk shit to me you really that fucking scared just look at their profiles newbies who have 1-3 posts join date June 2010?

that's some toy shit scared of jeopardizing your identity you fucking punks hiding behind a new user name

FUCKING WEENIESSSSSSSSSSS

KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT

fagggg!!!!

kuchimane your a punk bitch i was there wen skril beat your ass he fucked you up and you were yellin out "chill CHILL"......... and your homie insane aka slob tried punkin on me but got scared n wasnt tryna swing wen he thought i was gonna pull out my knife. you know who we are if you wanna step jus pm me you fukin scrap wanna be ass pussy

Haha funny ass foo this is insane bitch first all werent all u foo runnin free me and save hahahahah when we ran up u bgs pussy we said was up whos bgs and one of ur cree member was pointing the finger and said he is and that foo kept his mouth shut and ran down and then i seen ur boy skrill and ask him re u bgs bitch and said yea i was up bitch this IBk and i was telling u lets take a walk and ur re and skrill was naw naw and then ur boys went the other way from virgina lite rail and left u and i told ur bitchass is that ur crew living u bitch and u said im about to get out i dnt want d

funk bro im lookin for save and the lil homie said im save and u were like sum about ur girl and my boy save said i dnt fight for no bitch but fuck it i anit no bitch and u guys went toes and ur bitcass pulled A little bitch shit and pulled his sweat cause u bitchass was gettin merk hahhahahha u bgs bitches anit shit runnin ur mouth like ur going to do shit u guys ran from 2 people hahahahah thats east side bgs who wants funk not us and to top it off all ur guys shit got dís too u fuken pussy every thing got hack that night even the Green monster

shut up faggot cus wen you walked away you said "that lil homie rite there got balls" and pointed rite at me. i aint never said i was gonna get out of the B. and i didnt run i walked up n was reppin hard, you think you tuff cus you tried punkin on someone whos smaller and younger than you? hahahaha listen just to clear things up im gonna state the facts of that night.

1.save got fucked up.(theres no fighting that fact)

2.you and i almost threw down but didnt(both of us repped our shit hard)no denying cus you know i did too

3.epoe's a punk and got dropped from the click.

4.you didnt punk me you punked epoe......but so can anyone

Haha funny ass foo this is insane bitch first all werent all u foo runnin free me and save hahahahah when we ran up u bgs pussy we said was up whos bgs and one of ur cree member was pointing the finger and said he is and that foo kept his mouth shut and ran down and then i seen ur boy skrill and ask him re u bgs bitch and said yea i was up bitch this IBk and i was telling u lets take a walk and ur re and skrill was naw naw and then ur boys went the other way from virgina lite rail and left u and i told ur bitchass is that ur crew living u bitch and u said im about to get out i dnt want d

funk bro im lookin for save and the lil homie said im save and u were like sum about ur girl and my boy save said i dnt fight for no bitch but fuck it i anit no bitch and u guys went toes and ur bitcass pulled A little bitch shit and pulled his sweat cause u bitchass was gettin merk hahhahahha u bgs bitches anit shit runnin ur mouth like ur going to do shit u guys ran from 2 people hahahahah thats east side bgs who wants funk not us and to top it off all ur guys shit got dís too u fuken pussy every thing got hack that night even the Green monster

shut the fuck up! take that shit talkn sumwhere else..,...

kuchimane your a punk bitch i was there wen skril beat your ass he fucked you up and you were yellin out "chill CHILL"......... and your homie insane aka slob tried punkin on me but got scared n wasnt tryna swing wen he thought i was gonna pull out my knife. you know who we are if you wanna step jus pm me you fukin scrap wanna be ass pussy

Nigga ill meet ur lil bitchass up and ur crew is fake ur boy anoy put that on the west side he well meet my boy save and he hasnt done it yet fuk all u nigga re in sight u do not now wat ur gettin ur self into

if you remember anything else from that night please post it. like save crying and saying he respects my boys as he walked away to the trolley stop.

Haha crying he have respecto cause he faught save and u bitches running lil kid shut before bgs gets shut down for good

n nigga in da first pleeeeze diss $krill n dont b sayin all dat shiit cuzz wen it wazz all done u were like yeah nigga u kno how to throw it down n i said i dont givez a fuck ill throw it down wit whoever i told save to take his shiit off n he was tryna act all hard like he dident need too n wen his jaket was goin over his face wasent i da one dat told him to take it off i gave him another chance n he couldent even last i aint no bitch nigga das wat i told u niggaz n ur boy was like i respect that i respect that i even shook his hand after i aint trippin over dat shiit homie dat was months ago idk y u guys tryna bring dat shiit up

Look nigga u a bitch nigga thats all i got to say no moré talkinin i anit no e thug bruh like bgs nigga ur crew got save numba jus hit him up and he still laughin about u bitches try to call him up and u niggas anit goin to show up like anoy from ur crew Nomore talkin bitch ass e thugs post sum fuken pics

U Niggas talking shit about my cuzn save u bgs cock suckin faggots dont no wtfuk u doen check it u fuck with him u fuck with family u niggas want battle save take u out in one nite so wat is it? and check anoy nigga is one strait bitch cant wait to see that nigga..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: