---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anoy dnt got nothing to say bump that snitching shit that bgs did today

if this is who i think it is stop frontin like your hard online nigga..we all know why you got booted from wkt..for being a lil pussy and not fightin some dude..truth is is you really wanted to mop me like you claim you do you would come thru..you know what hood im from and what hood i stay at..it aint no secret

like i said man the fuck up and PM me what you write.[/QUOT

fuck this pussy homie every time i pm this hyna he dont even reply bitch ass nut rag

We where talking in a PM, you must have short term memory if you dont let me recall what i said

i said TELL ME WHO KUCHIMANE IS IF YOU FINDOUT WHO HE IS

this is how you spell-> invisible

ignorant piece of shit

SHOOK ass nigga you cant even PM me and tell me what you really write talk shit all you want bro everybody here know's who the real bitch is hiding behind a name pretending your someone then someone else the next day, grow up you probley think its funny too you and your little 14 year old friends but its really annoying and immature faggot

We where talking in a PM, you must have short term memory if you dont let me recall what i said

i said TELL ME WHO KUCHIMANE IS IF YOU FINDOUT WHO HE IS

fuck that homie all you do is try to cover up nothin but bitch ass excuses stop tryn to ride on these little niggas.... get at me nigga and you never said shit about kuchimane besides i quote "i said for kuchimane to pm me" and i pm'd you so now what you fuckin pussy ill fuckn sock u in ur fuckn face and give you some short term memory dirtbag

fuck that homie all you do is try to cover up nothin but bitch ass excuses stop tryn to ride on these little niggas.... get at me nigga and you never said shit about kuchimane besides i quote "i said for kuchimane to pm me" and i pm'd you so now what you fuckin pussy ill fuckn sock u in ur fuckn face and give you some short term memory dirtbag

lol you kids on the internet are crazy now days

ride on lil niggas? if i wanted to ride on some UNDER AGE KIDS it woulda been done already bro, I aint no bitch why the fuck am I gunna beat up a minor. If minors want funk i'll have some lil homies from the p put in work & show them whats good the fuck am i gunna beat up a little kid for lol

You kids are too quick to judge people now-a-days because you can talk shit on the internet lol, Havnt you heard the sayin "Dont judge a book by its cover" or did you drop out before middle school

get on my level, go out side and paint and acually diss my shit if your gunna talk shit other wise keep your thoughts to your self no body gives a fuck except you.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 24 (19 members and 5 guests)

Sort_1* , POOP408 , CNS! , greeneyes632 , ROCKAFELLA , stikupkid , don vito! , egghead_boy , dirtym , AnthonyOTorres , theeunfckwtable , gutti , Bubba Gump , ThEMiDEaStERnBeAsT , jumpman707 , countywide , light headed , drunk.....

lol you kids on the internet are crazy now days

ride on lil niggas? if i wanted to ride on some UNDER AGE KIDS it woulda been done already bro, I aint no bitch why the fuck am I gunna beat up a minor. If minors want funk i'll have some lil homies from the p put in work & show them whats good the fuck am i gunna beat up a little kid for lol[/QU

exactly bitch ass hoe cake need some other lil niggas that got more balls than you to handle your funk all you do is dick ride dope riders and act like you are one your style has never progressed i mean you have no style