---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U Niggas talking shit about my cuzn save u bgs cock suckin faggots dont no wtfuk u doen check it u fuck with him u fuck with family u niggas want battle save take u out in one nite so wat is it? and check anoy nigga is one strait bitch cant wait to see that nigga..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

daayuuum like i saiiiid its setled its beeen setled

n nigga in da first pleeeeze diss $krill n dont b sayin all dat shiit cuzz wen it wazz all done u were like yeah nigga u kno how to throw it down n i said i dont givez a fuck ill throw it down wit whoever i told save to take his shiit off n he was tryna act all hard like he dident need too n wen his jaket was goin over his face wasent i da one dat told him to take it off i gave him another chance n he couldent even last i aint no bitch nigga das wat i told u niggaz n ur boy was like i respect that i respect that i even shook his hand after i aint trippin over dat shiit homie dat was months ago idk y u guys tryna bring dat shiit up
derr aint shiit wrong nigga chill
  • Like 1