---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for reals. your fucking up the vibrations. put down the shard pipe one time and take a breath of the air the rest of us are breathing. or if youre gonna beef atleast do it outside so it looks less pathetic.

seriously. stop or ima tell your girlfriend and she will think you are super lame.

real talk. bruh.

its just weird.

i dont think anyone on here has shots runnin.

so yeah go tell all they girlfriends.

chores for two weeks at the house, no more beef!

its just weird.

i dont think anyone on here has shots runnin.

so yeah go tell all they girlfriends.

chores for two weeks at the house, no more beef!

uuuuuh realy i think i seeee the o out there funky skw jc bgs bzb rrr nlt i think thats it up on streets & freeways sorry i dont see under troll tolls:D

damn you got some good comebacks...

you just contradicted your own comeback

lets break it down:

"take your tampon out your (pussy) faggot"

^here you are implying that my sexual organ is a vagina.

"take your tampon out your pussy (faggot)"

^and then the following insult is implying

that i am a homosexual (that's the contradiction)

now when you reply to this post, think it through a little bit more, construct something a little more witty, you have all the time in the world nobody on here is gonna know it took you 45 minutes to type up a post worth posting,also swearing is so trashy its the easy way out in trying to intimidate someone and talking smack in general.

TRY SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

Rockafella, you are terrible at graffiti you can not paint a decent piece or even do a throwup to save your life and your tags appear as though you stuck the writing utensil in your rectum and proceeded to do your tag and even when you do attempt these few things it is once in a blue moon and usually under a bridge or in a tunnel , you might as well just quit now, drive to a tall building take the elevator up continue to the roof and jump off.

YOU THE JOHN MADDEN OF 12OZ?

damn you got some good comebacks...

you just contradicted your own comeback

lets break it down:

"take your tampon out your (pussy) faggot"

^here you are implying that my sexual organ is a vagina.

"take your tampon out your pussy (faggot)"

^and then the following insult is implying

that i am a homosexual (that's the contradiction)

now when you reply to this post, think it through a little bit more, construct something a little more witty, you have all the time in the world nobody on here is gonna know it took you 45 minutes to type up a post worth posting,also swearing is so trashy its the easy way out in trying to intimidate someone and talking smack in general.

TRY SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

Rockafella, you are terrible at graffiti you can not paint a decent piece or even do a throwup to save your life and your tags appear as though you stuck the writing utensil in your rectum and proceeded to do your tag and even when you do attempt these few things it is once in a blue moon and usually under a bridge or in a tunnel , you might as well just quit now, drive to a tall building take the elevator up continue to the roof and jump off.

Its funny how you amuse me you go out of your way every single day and minute of your life on an internet forum to talk shit about me you must be 1 of the toy ass rejects i told kick rocks who I used to kick down styles to when you first started graffiti, they all hate and talk shit so you must be one of them.

get off my dick pussy and pm me what you write if you think your so hard and cool other then that keep your grill shut cus you'll never say who you are faggot.