---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your opinion is useless

getting "topped" is your excuse

for getting dissed cause your scared

your just like oh its ok i didn't get dissed

i just got "topped", you are truly one retarded

toy.hahahhaha

shut the fuck up you think your the shit cus you get up in books

and a couple spots, never seen you do a shot in my life.

you aint shit TELOS

smash on site :D :D :D :D :scrambled: :lol:

shut the fuck up you think your the shit cus you get up in books

and a couple spots, never seen you do a shot in my life.

you aint shit TELOS

smash on site :D :D :D :D :scrambled: :lol:

damn fool your a weenie i know for a fact you made this name just to reply to that post because your too scared to talk shit on a name where you might possibly jeopardize your identity

how bout you get a hold of rockafella meet up and then drive 120 miles an hour into a solid concrete wall

toy bitch.

first kuchimayne was sarn then he was pretending to be a bitch ass cop and now hes telos??? wtf!?

i never claimed to be sarn ,i never claimed to be telos, and that post imitating a cop was just for shits and giggles.

maybe you should get off your ass and go paint once ina while toy instead of stressing yourself out about internet drama......toy

• Like 1

damn fool your a weenie i know for a fact you made this name just to reply to that post because your too scared to talk shit on a name where you might possibly jeopardize your identity

how bout you get a hold of rockafella meet up and then drive 120 miles an hour into a solid concrete wall

toy bitch.

oooooooh. he said 2hcqdew.jpg

why do niggas just watch there boy get smashed while there boys bitch is more down than there niggas? niggas can be so pussy these days ....you know who you are .....nigga you should get slapped by your boy for not doing shit pussy a i got your shoe too if you want it back NIGGA WHO WEARS SIZE 8 ? lil ass nigga