Orlando, Florida. It ain't all Mickey Mouse...

Grasp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

that top to bottom was harder than you think.

no roller paint, all racked cans, and if you only knew how long it took you might understand why its such a prize. not only that, two of the writers that did it had only been painting for x number of months...don't judge a book by its cover.

Who cares? Its graffiti, not peewee soccer. Pick a new hobby if you want praise for being shitty at stuff

why don't you do something better? or even try to come close to something better... post something that I can hate on. I bet you got something to hate on, because no one's perfect kid. thanks for recognizing us though...its still fame. Look, even the buff recognizes hard work. :?)

your totally right, and guess what, Byas and the rest of them already recognize us as the first FH and got love for us. 1986 is when the Florida FH was founded, do your homework hater. l_0d120f9fa1164881b7626b6b00dbd377.jpg

"First FH piece" 1988 On Rooftop of Peaches Record store in Dadeland off US one and off the Rail By Know7,Rcie,Beem and Rage

and by the way, this is the Orlando Train Thread, not the Talk Shit and Hate Thread.

Post flicks for a chance.

semorbutts

have a problem? - Today, 09:52 PM

whats your problem with us?

why do you downgrade my crew and our hard work?

i've never said anything ill faded towards you or your shit.

correct me if i'm wrong here...

how do you know I don't respect you and what you do?

get back to me. smor

Fast Hands is a huge northeast crew so fhzoo isnt going to work if you stop thinking fh is your original crew name and your the first then maybe you would get some respect but most likely not until you stop self promoting your self

why don't you do something better? or even try to come close to something better... post something that I can hate on. I bet you got something to hate on, because no one's perfect kid. thanks for recognizing us though...its still fame. Look, even the buff recognizes hard work. :?)

Im Just jumping in here to add a little sompen sompen. As I have been following this little edrama unfold. I see your ugly ass freight's. I laughed and thought. Silly toys! Cap that If I see it.

The best part of this little ethugen your putting on is that you say thanks for recongnizing us. In reply to that I say the following and live with it , cause its the truth.

Your shit wouldnt stick out or be recognized, even if it was a naked purple person with a dildo growing out of its forhead, on fire screaming look at me I love camel ass and enjoy fucking minivans. In a room full of god fearing Juses freaks dressed in all white.

You should get a grip kid. Your toy. Live with it and get better. So you arnt TOY AS FUCK!

Until then STAY THE FUCK OFF METAL. You will just be taken up space where your not wanted and wasting your paint. Cause fuckers like me hate toy shit and cap in on the regular.

Read this shit twice. If you arnt bright enough to get it the first time.

Read this shit twice. If you arnt bright enough to get it the first time." reply !!!! First of all nevermind your sick gay wet dreams about purple dildos,nevertheless it'z still a creative idea you should rock for all your gay hommies to appreciate your brilliant fudge packin mind! look just the fact alone you replyed to our shit is an action to a reaction,weather you love or it makes you sick the fact still reminds you took the time to respond instead of fuckin your girl or watchin family guy. We dont post to catch fame or like that other fuck nigga said praise the shit iz already runnin, we post jus like all graff niggaz do,or niggaz tha flick do, it'z jus to show yall our shit love it or leave it. Instead of criticize like a football analyst who never played the game, shut the fuck up and do a little sompen sompen and post more pic's this is a pic thread not a chat room for warcraft pussy that like to talk smack put dont have graff to post.

I would also like to end this jibba jabba pussy talk with some answers to your beef and haterade shit yall popin ! I do graff just for me, not to inpress or get a thumbs up from yall legal permission faggots,i also like doin original ideas,you know shit niggas haven't thought of unlike you suckerz that rock safe styles that you think no one would criticize but you thought wrong cause real recognize real and all your shit iz carbon copy shit, nobody wants another Diam,Seen,Slick ect. iz that what you meant by gettin better to be a better unoriginal copycat biter make your own shit wannabe and the only thing a real graff nigga should improve iz can control. of course it's harder to do and harder for niggas to except it, but thatz the price you pay for being original and unique,shit you jus might have to wait for propz cause you might be ahead of your time something yall cant even grasp the meaning of cause yall do the same lame shit niggaz been doin,instead of hating on our shit why dont yall get together and calabo try to do better and instead of talking shit lets battle or fight and get this beef out the way. Now for the last time please. FH "Fast Hands" is only from Delaware and just a state away in New Jersey iz another FH "Future History" both our Popular in their turf, Now we our from The Miami FH "Fiendish Hoodz" also well known in Miami and out of these FH's the oldest also we know of them and they know of us and like i said before real recognize real and they respected something yall snotty nose jit don't know the meaning of but if yall keep fuckin wit us will soon get taught,i really would love to catch yall at a layup or yard before the freight transit pigz get ya or an F.T.R.A bum rapes ya! B-safe buddy cause there's a lot of Creeps out there!

kn0w7 FHzoo

Archived