Orlando, Florida. It ain't all Mickey Mouse...

Grasp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a tight thread....

Here's a pic of Lakeland Yard I think. I'm not from FL, but I was there visiting relatives and got a private plane ride from one airport to another and back. Took this flick out of the front seat. It's near Lakeland/Haines City area....any thoughts?

lakelandyrd2.jpg

lakelandyrd1.jpg

This is a tight thread....

Here's a pic of Lakeland Yard I think. I'm not from FL, but I was there visiting relatives and got a private plane ride from one airport to another and back. Took this flick out of the front seat. It's near Lakeland/Haines City area....any thoughts?[/size]

lakelandyrd2.jpg

lakelandyrd1.jpg

Really? Keep this in PMs!

im sure the local writers that live down there really appreciate the spread of pictures of their yards all over here.

get to know them to get to the yards instead of blowin them up.

i cant say shit cuz i dont live down there but c'mon man

get with the deal & off the jive

what this guy said. fuckin new jacks...

yeah i found that yard on google maps the other night - - i think grasp knows about it. not from there but i'm betting anything its guarded

They got 3 or 4 CSX trucks on there 24/7

Theres another line that runs down 41 for quite aways too.. all the way to the ports.

just delete the last page of posts, except for the graff flicks. no need to take down the whole thread.

yeah - grasp did a lot of work with this thread - - if you can delete that one comment with the areal flix of that yard - try n' get rid of just that - or just that one page - - i'll try to post more flicks later this week