80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

earl brought this thread to my attention..maybe you would appreciate it

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131366

lol...oh shit....we used to fake fight in the 80s all the time.

my friends neighbors house was on a grassy hill, and when cars drove by we'd fake fight to see if anyone would get tricked and stop to see if everything was ok.

nobody stopped.:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i first saw juice at my cousins house, way back when, then we seen that football movie with omar epps the program, i remember when we seen those movies that day, we almost broke my cousins neighbors window with pool table balls, he kicked us out of the "game room" where he had his sega..

later on that day, he gave us a fucked up fade, had to cut my hair bald..weird how memories pop up like that.

i used to rock my overalls with black and white nike air raids....cant find a pic of the black and white ones, but here were the air raids (the first ones not the air raids 2's)

airraidpairtag1.jpg

they were called the spike lee shoes, cause spike lee wore them with his malcom x hat all the time.

cant hate on payless shoe source.

i rocked prowings and xj900's till i was in about the 3rd or 4th grade.

i think my first pair of nikes were 5th grade...ugly as fuck too....red and white striped...reminded me of a fucking candy cane.

i had some l.a. gears when they first came out too...not the shits with the lights, but the regular old double lace l.a. gears.....couldnt ever afford the reebok pumps..

reebok-pump-omni-light-1.jpg

o_Water_Machine.JPG

wonk saggin

When I was 17 a friend of mine brought one of these in my car. He forgot it there, and just my luck I got pulled over two days late not knowing I had a fake uzi in the backseat. The cop pulled me out the car, put my hands on the roof while the other cop patted me down, then he went in and got the toy. He came out all pissed off telling me the dangers of so and so and what not. Yeah Yeah Yeah.