Wanna Chop It Up With Del Tha Funky Homosapien?

compton red

Del is the fuckin man.

no need for alarm was the first Cd i ever bought. i used to practise the tags all over that shit for hours as a kid.

one time in vancouver i was in the hiphop shop F.W.U.H. in like '95 and i was flipping thru graff mags. perhaaaaps even a 12oz prophet with my back turned to the front doors.

all of a sudden dude that owns the store from behind the counter starts talkin to some guy, black guy. im like "wait a mintue, i know that voice"

turn around, short as mutherfucker theres del standin right there with some chick talkin just how he raps. sounds exactly the same.

HEIRO /pre repress fagget bandwagoners.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't chop it up with that clown for free, type of nigga that has a hoop earring in his nose and wears mood rings....I never took that faggot serious.

ya but yer from oakland duuude. oaklands a pretty real city and all real hiphop heads got fronted on in hoods, everywhere.

that dudes a straight pioneer with a deadly flow and a decent writer back in the day.

he used to paint 'Phresh.

Del is the fuckin man.

no need for alarm was the first Cd i ever bought. i used to practise the tags all over that shit for hours as a kid.

one time in vancouver i was in the hiphop shop F.W.U.H. in like '95 and i was flipping thru graff mags. perhaaaaps even a 12oz prophet with my back turned to the front doors.

all of a sudden dude that owns the store from behind the counter starts talkin to some guy, black guy. im like "wait a mintue, i know that voice"

turn around, short as mutherfucker theres del standin right there with some chick talkin just how he raps. sounds exactly the same.

HEIRO /pre repress fagget bandwagoners.

beyonce-jay-z-st-tropez-07.jpg