question from the tunnel bum

Guest tunnel bum

Guest tunnel bum

how long did it take you to be respected by other graff artist that know the game well? just a question . living in a tunnel i seee alot of hatin going on with young writers behind shitted on by more experienced writers. i myself kick there asses if they think there tough.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was in a tunnel once and a guy who lived down there attacked me and all my mates and he attack preatty much every writer that goes down there

with all the writers in our area they mainly get respecet but

1 they are full bunner cunts

2 they get up tones like every where u go there shit is there

3 they know if u hang out with tones of bunner writers

4 or they have got up somewhere noone eles has

Guest tunnel bum

yah i have a dell ispiron 8000 notebook. with a cable modem. with a long extenxion wire so i get cable from this weird family that only come out at nite.

oh aight ok aight ok

ive been painting for 2 years come this febuary, and many writers have little or no respect for me, its not like i suck, im actually very good its just that theres been a lot of controversy between my crew and anothers, and seeing as me and my crew are fairly new in the game we are the ones looked down upon, even though it was the crew thats been around longer who sparked all the beef. the rest of the writers let my pieces run they just dont acknowledge them, i think they do this because they dont want to be seen with the crew that has beef with people that have been around longer. plus unlike other newcommers before me, i dont get on my knees for props if you know what im saying, i rather earn my props then suck um out...so to answer your question im still not respected, i can care less cuz when im burning them in a few years and they want to paint with me, guess whos gonna be on there knees again, yup you guessed it the same ol people that did it to get where there at now

sorry for rambling, i know theres a point in there somewhere

i write a name for about 3 or 4 months....then it starts getting dissed and before i kno theres people looking for me and shit...then i change my name...write it for 3 or 4 months, then find out some one in a better crew with more talent writes the same name....now im on my 7th name, so im always losing all the ups and having to start over

Originally posted by regulator

i write a name for about 3 or 4 months....then it starts getting dissed and before i kno theres people looking for me and shit...then i change my name...write it for 3 or 4 months, then find out some one in a better crew with more talent writes the same name....now im on my 7th name, so im always losing all the ups and having to start over

ahhhhhhhahahahhahah so sorry but it may seem you are not very imaginative thinking up a new name.

how about writing twist i, sure nobody writes that yet or seen, or tracy(put a three didgit number in after it), or kid, or riot,yaaaa thatll do.

and there may be a good reason your getting dissed.

do you tend to put slaps over other peoples ups, do you cross others outand write your name underneath, are you in a crew that is hated for being assholes and disrespecting wall space around the city?are you fourteen and telling everyone you write and how badass you are with a magnum marker thats semi-dreid out in your pocket. if so that is the reason:idea: .

Archived