DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.

Probably why I'm sitting at home on the internet so much.

My job is on weekdays from 7:00-3:30. What does that have to do with me being on the internet while I'm at home?

word. i just log in here at such random times, i always see your posts. the hate brigade and you i guess is just really a staple around here now. haha. i was in denial thinking it would ever end.

Haha i'm actually not a dude... And yes, i guess i do wear tight pants. I don't drraw stick figures, and i definitely don't think that dolphins and philly cheese steaks are in the same family of animals or wolves or whatever...

hahaha

Calm down dude, it's all jokes

You're a fucking herb from Dallas who draws stick figures.

I met you in NYC back in like 02 or 03, and the only reason I even remember is because you drew your fucking stick figure on my boys skateboard.

And because I've seen you post the same stick figure in brickslayers a bunch of times.

Humans and chimps are decsendants from the same ape.

A more accurate thing for you to have said is that Neanderthals and Cro magnons are or are not the same animal.

Cro magnons and Neanderthals are/were both humans.

But the neanderthals died out, and now there's only cro magnons.

But according you fucking retards logic.... cro magnons are the only "humans" and neanderthals were just some other shit.

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Cro Magnons & Neanderthals no longer exist. Actually, you may be the last surviving Neanderthal given your caveman-like intelligence. The point is, a "Family" is a specific name for a classification in the scientific taxonomic system. And you're throwing it around like it's just some general word. Humans & chimps are indeed in the same Family, but they are not the same animal. And you said anything that belongs to the same Family is the same animal.

You are wrong, once again.

That's because donkeys are horses.

We've already gone over this, and Smart even posted some shit that shut you up.

Animals can't reproduce with other animals that are not the same animal as them.

Welcome to middle school science class.

The reason why donkeys and horses can mate is because both animals shared a recent common ancestor, just as wolves & dogs came from prehistoric wolves. The DNA is close enough to where mating is possible. And Smart didn't shut anyone up, I responded right back.

You said any animals in the same family are the same animals. So I'm just asking if you think chimps & humans are the same exact animal, but just "different breeds", since both belong to the same Family Hominidae.

Humans and Chimps are both primates.

And are different just as a great danes and chiuauas are different.

But both are primates.

Or in "layman's terms" apes.

• Like 1

He retracted his statements and clarified that he does not think a wolf is a dog. So you basically agreed with someone that doesn't agree with you. :lol:

He could switch up and say that he agrees that the Earth is flat, but the fact remains that he already posted evidence that wolves are dogs.

And hasn't posted any evidence to the contrary.

We are what evolved from cro magnons. We basically are cro magnons.

Neanderthals died off, and cro magnons evolved into us.

Fucking christ, you know jack shit for somebody who claimes to be educated. :lol:

We evolved from ALL of the prehistoric humans/primates, idiot. Both Neanderthals & Cro Magnons. I never once said modern humans didn't evolve from Cro Magnons.

You on the other hand; there's a strong possibility that you did not evolve.

He could switch up and say that he agrees that the Earth is flat, but the fact remains that he already posted evidence that wolves are dogs.

And hasn't posted any evidence to the contrary.

I pointed out that nowhere in that "definition" does it say a wolf is a dog; only that dogs came from wolves, which I agree with.

You fail again!

The reason why donkeys and horses can mate is because both animals shared a recent common ancestor, just as wolves & dogs came from prehistoric wolves. The DNA is close enough to where mating is possible. And Smart didn't shut anyone up, I responded right back.

In other words....

THEY'RE THE

SAME FUCKING

ANIMAL!!!

We evolved from ALL of the prehistoric humans/primates, idiot. Both Neanderthals & Cro Magnons. I never once said modern humans didn't evolve from Cro Magnons.

You on the other hand; there's a strong possibility that you did not evolve.

We ARE cro magnons you dumb fuck.

You said that both neanderthals AND cro magnons died off. :lol:

Humans and Chimps are both primates.

And are different just as a great danes and chiuauas are different.

But both are primates.

Or in "layman's terms" apes.

Wrong, as usual. Yes, humans & chimps are both primates/apes. But you're wrong when you claim that a chimp and a human are "breeds" of one another like a Great Dane & a Chiuaua are breeds of one another. For one, all breeds of the same animal can mate. A human & a chimp can't mate. You fail again.

That said, different animals can mate if they both share a recent common ancestory, such as donkeys & horses, and wolves & dogs.