Rest In Power... CRUDE OIL..

King Ku

im lucky to have so many things to remember bernie by. these are my prized possesions and i hope you enjoy them.

WANE!! please get at me so i can get this to you!

wanepainting.jpg

painting bernie did of my cat for me less than 1 year ago

oilcat.jpg

4 foot canvas bernie & mike wilson did for me

berniemw.jpg

canvas bernie did for me on on new years 08-09

eatpussycanvas.jpg

tattoo bernie did on me over 2 years ago

oiltat.jpg

preorder record covers bernie did for my record companies 1st release

oilrecordcovers.jpg

shirt design benie did for my boys band

oilklu2.jpg

oilklu1.jpg

shirts i just printed that i will be selling soon to make money to get a memorial made for bernie to put at the tattoo shop on 17th (1 of bernies eternal homes).

oilrip1.jpg

oilrip2.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some of my tattoos bernie did on me. i told him after he told me that he wanted to quit tattooing, that i didnt want to get tattooed by anyone else. and so i never will. these mean everything to me. the psalm one he added so much to and fixed. it looks amazing. he said his favorite was my rose. mine too bernie. l_22898818a79a415685cfed793a86aa02.jpg?t=1250135472l_eaedcae23d964845947d04800282a9f2.jpg?t=1250135499http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/jess_sauce/l_45685472e9c242dfaf0ab212471578d2.jpg?t=1250135524n301800277_132495_4491335.jpgl_45685472e9c242dfaf0ab212471578d2.jpg?t=1250135524

Claudia Perez wrote…Comment #45 posted on August 13, 2009 at 10:24 AM

I just found out that my brothers body was cremated yesterday. The plans are to bring his remains back to Miami. I don’t know where his remains will be laid to rest but I will keep everyone posted. Thanks for all your support. I know my brother is up there somewhere spraying ‘oil’ on every cloud he can find.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/allen_aka/entry/crude_oil_aka_bernie_perez_-_rest_in_peace/

To all of Bernie's true friends... please contribute to this.

12ozProphet is looking to get an online memorial gallery together for Bernie.

We're looking for photos of his work (paint, ink or otherwise), as well as shots of him (action or hanging). The best contributions will be included in a permanent online memorial for his friends and family to enjoy. Please share any shots you have that you feel best represent Bernie and what he stood for. Also, please forward this message along to any people you might know that has shots of him and his work.

Please read the required spec below carefully...

- photos need to be a minimum of 1008px wide and a minimum of 646px high. (not necessarily those exact dimensions, but at least those sizes minimum)

- resolution should be 72dpi if you followed the minimum size above.

- format should be jpg, png, or tif.

- include as much detail about the photo as possible: photo credit, date, location, and sentence or two description.

email to: webmaster@12ozprophet.com with 'OIL - RIP' in the subject. If the file or combined total of files being contributed is larger than 1.5mb, please send via a free file transfer service like http://www.yousendit.com

We'll email you back when we have things together. All photos will be credited.

Please repost this (quote) anytime this thread rolls over to a new page.

Thanks. I'm sure Bernie would appreciate everyone coming together for him like this.

Crudest Oil - RIP.

http://www.12ozprophet.com

gsoildzarmsres.jpg

that was a crazy night 3 deep in the 2 seater (no homo) in jax running from the cops, and we lived to talk about.

First time I wore the name DZ first time I represented STV. Running on 4 vop warrants with a fugitive red flag attached to my name, i jumped in the 2 seater with Bernie on the center console, his face pressed up against the ceiling of the car he was sitting on my arm. The door closed on my finger tips and I couldnt get it open because he was sitting on my arm, and it hurt so much i couldnt even tell you guys to open it for me, I was just wiggling in pain making grunting noises and Bernie looked over and let out the loudest HAAAAAAAA before opening the door for me to release my fingers. Im there thinking smooth move exlax first time ever painting with OIL and GS and not only is everyone laughing at me, i dont know if i can even press on the cap to write my name. We roamed the crack neighborhoods evading the zombies and ran for our lives from dt's. Seems like its been one thing after the other since that weekend with no down time in between 5 or 6 years later and I'm still waiting for life to calm down. G i hope to see you soon lifes to short...

Please allow me to start by thanking everyone for these kind words from the Perez family. Although I never agreed and even attempted to steer BB away from his love affair with the graffiti life style, I see his work and efforts have not gone unnoticed. Reading all these touching BB stories describing his true character and natural talent helps us coup with this tragedy a bit easier. All of you knew BB for who he really was.

Not everyone can be great at what they love but he clearly accomplished nothing short of that. His infectious laugher and genuine personality will be missed by many. My only regret not being able to wrap my arms around that skinny little frame one last time. Again I really can’t thank you all enough for being his family when we couldn’t, especially Allen for creating this outlet of expression in his memory. You have no idea how much it means to me and our family. Most of all BB appreciates it and is loves every bit of it from up above.

I LOVE BB,

You’re Cousin Nick

Arrangements have been made at the “Caballero Rivero Funeral Home” on Bird and 82ave for Sunday the 16th between the hours of 12 noon-6pm... Everyone is invited to pay their final respects.

Thank you in advance,

Nicolas Perez

Caballero Rivero Funeral Home

Address: 8200 S.W 40th st. Miami Fl

# 305-221-8282

haven't stop thinking about you. i remember the first time we ever painted, crawling through woods and wet grass to get to a highway spot then straight on to the next till i could see the sun peaking over the ocean . once you started you never wanted to stop till the sun came up mane. we run outta paint we get more. nothing was ever enough and thats what made you different when most people would stop and one or two a night you didn't want to quit. you had weird little things about you that at the time might of annoyed me but i know i will forever miss those little weird things. and downtown you watching so i could hook up this roll door and little did i know we were bombing so long it was time for the guy to open his shop.....chasing us down streets and hallways for what seemed like forever and saying fuck it and stepping to him and watching the dude turn around like he wasn't even chasing us. you had a heart like a lion and to say i was envious of your talent skill and kindness would be and understatement. i know ur looking down laughing at my white ass for crying so much for you mane, i just don't know what to do when the phone isn't ringing anymore and you aren't on the other end.

i will put your name up for ever. u the WGE obama just like u said, Mr. Prez and cheif!!!!!!!!!!!

-Whoreskididdle wgepc kbt gf

3818659907_3e82959591_o.jpg

Freezin in the atl!!!

3819701208_77cc0e47e8_b.jpg

just one of the millions of great laughs we shared.you my nigga bernie.i wish we could of

swallowed our pride and picked up the phone.after felo telling me about the message you left on saturday i just couldn't hold back the tears any longer.but i aint gonna cry for you homie...i'm gonna make sure we continue to laugh for you...and ride for you...i love you dawg,and i always will.til we meet again in paradise...your boy,

SINER

A TRAGIC LOSS TO THE MIAMI GRAFFITI COMMUNITY...THIS GUY WAS A BOMBING BEAST...IT ALWAYS HURTS TO LOSE ONE OF OUR OWN...I HOPE HIS DEATH WAS NOT GRAFFITI RELATED...MUCH RESPECT TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS....

TUSK BE MIAMI. FLORIDA